Introductions- Attention New Members

milkin

We are glad you are here, really we are but other members have no idea of your existence unless you complete an introduction. Although it’s not mandatory, we encourage new members to complete an introduction so existing members can greet you properly and give you a warm & fuzzy welcome. Whether your intro is short and sweet or a five page autobiography, we would love to hear from you so don’t be shy we don’t bite. 

milkin

New member introductions. Whether you have come to review a source, ask/offer assistance, or just to simply browse around we would appericate an introduction. We are seeing more and more members popping in, leaving feedback or reviews, and not completing introductions. Don't be shy, say HI.

Slick Rick

I dont join a lot of forums but have been doing some reading here and looks like a great group. Anyway i'm from the snowy north in Canada. Its been a long winter and I'm battling back from a hernia op tryin to get the beach bod back in time for summer. Been in the game for about 25 years now. Still manage to always learn something new.  Looking forward to touching base with some of the wealth of knowledge here. 

Thanks

milkin

Hey Slick Rick. Would you mind writing your intro to the following link so it can be correctly archived in your profile activity. https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

siegmund

You didn't mess nothing up bro,,its called not knowing this is mg,not other sites where you get tore up for not knowing ,your home,relax feel at home