Is my HGH defective?

Jedimax

I ordered some pen vials that were reconstituted already and shipped in that form without the pen. It took almost 2 weeks to arrive without any cold packs. I know regular HGH needs to be refridgerated once reconstituted. I feel like I wasted money on this. I haven't tried it yet and its still in the fridge. I suppose I can do an HCG test on it but can someone please help? I'm not sure if i should buy from another supplier that offers the powder format to make up for the one premixed in my fridge? 

big-jjr65

I bought XXXXXX120iu  by XXXXXXXXX (SWITZERLAND) from XXXXXXX ,can't find a positive answer any where if it is any  good or how to use it they didn't send paper work with it  can any one help  

csancheezy

go read the rules and guidelines which you will find a link to at the bottom left of the screen. You should make an introduction and be active instead of coming in demanding answers and mentioning source and product names in open forum. Thank you

sport-hgh

Hello Bro.

Hgh it's very fragile substance if it wasn't packaged properly while in transport ,especially already reconstituted  it can lost it's potency. The best way to check it is it real gh is  to do the serum blood test .

For future I will advice You to buy hgh in powder form that is much safer to shipping and more stable. 

Xx xxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx for xxx xxx and there is xxxx xxxxxxxx to xxx and xxxxxx xxxxxxx.

If You have more questions fell free to ask.

Dolf

Hey sport-hgh you need to go back and read the rules again. There is absolutely no self promoting allowed in open forum. This is what your source ask and discuss page is for!

sport-hgh

Sorry about it ,my first post total fallstart. 

I will study again rules and try to not make more mistakes mate.

Jedimax

Ya I wasn't really sure its kept its potency while in the shipping stage to be honest. I'm going from the fridge and throwing it out tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

C

cellblock

Im not sure its bad yet bro.  hGH is not a fragile as everyone is making it out to be.  Yeah its a long AA chain protein but that doesn't mean it cannot be kept reconstituted.  Xxxxxxx xxxx comes as a reconstituted vial and that good for months so I don't know what wrong with keeping a little hGH in a liquid state.  I would recommend that you put it in the refrigerator.   But I think this whole "use within 72 hours" thing is a bunch of BS.  I think pharmaceutical companies push that shit to sell more GH.  Does anyone who has ever used Serostim really use 18iu a day?  Welcome to bloated fingers and toes!!