Is there anyone here that prefers Tren E over Tren A

B

Burrr

I know most guys like the A, but I've been enjoying the extended time between pins using tren E.

anyone else like the E better?

turnupthegas

I think either is fine, Difference with the ethanate ester is your % of active hormone is lower in ethanate so 100mg dose yields about 73 mg of tren. In the ace ester 100mg dose yields a little more active hormone about 83 mg. So 500mg of ace a week vs 500 eth a week is going to give you about 50+mg other then that, my only comment is don't mess with eth until you see how you react to ace first. Some people get harsh sides from tren and with ethanate and the half life if you get bad sides once levels come up, your stuck with them alot longer. With ace you can adjust dosages and combat sides more quickly.

so ace first time and then once you see how you respond ethanate is fine in my eyes. I still prefer ace personally.

K

krisbr

It depends. I like them both. If I'm looking for a longer easier tren run I'll go with e. A I feel is faster hits harder and I feel more like I'm on a roller coaster on it (I'm not a fan of the coaster feeling)

SenseiMiagi

They both seem to effect people differently as far as sides go. Most I see get more extreme sides with the Enanthate ester after it has ramped up in the body.  Its a preference thing really with Ace being preferred since it is short and can be stopped quickly if things happen you dont want.  I have only used Ace in the past as there was no such thing as Enanthate tren then.  Its all tren in the end, but the ramp up effect of enanthate can make it difficult to predict response with the high active levels that will happen after so many weeks of use.

Outlawthing

I tried both and e is more conveinant but i wouldn't dare until I know what my sides are gonna be like. And you will have sides !!!     How bad they are is person defendant 

turnupthegas

agree krisbr its a roller coaster ride.

I notice such a difference with ED tren a dosing. when i do EOD, on my off day that night is when i get bad insomnia almost like its a side from not having levels up, like a detox of sorts. Days i shoot i sleep like a baby! So now i run 50-75 per day depending on cycle and other compounds and keep my prop to 100 EOD, when i mix it with the tren the pip is night and day! then prop alone in a pin

A

Axle

of a Ent fan because of the steadyness .   Ace if you don't watch it like what was said you'll put yourself in a roller coaster.

B

Burrr

Thanks for the reply everyone. I think that E is gonna work well for me considering the low dose I use. Not much chance of nasty sides at 120mg a week

grandmaster

I was curious about the difference. I read this on evo in with the articles. Thought that I would post it. Haven't read a better explanation about the difference between the two than this paragraph in a nutshell.

The primary difference between Trenbolone Acetate and Trenbolone enanthate is esters. While Tren E, featured by comparatively less esters, peaks at a slow pace and leaves the system slowly, Tren A with more esters peaks faster and leaves the system faster.  Moreover, Tren A is better when it comes to maintaining stable blood levels, especially when athletes want to gain muscle mass and strength when following a dieting regimen. Furthermore, the human body finds it simpler to absorb a higher percentage of milligrams when injected with the acetate form rather than in the enanthate form.

-evo

APL

Neither are any better at like dieting or muscle mass than the other one...tren is tren. The ester gets cleaved off so it doesn't play a role in what the compound does...think of it more as a time delay rather than a part of the compound itself. The acetate ester is lighter than the enanthate ester so gram for gram you get more tren with acetate but of course one could up dose the enanthate to maintain the same amount of tren in the body.

turnupthegas

thanks for the snip it grandmaster, but I came here to get away from the propaganda pushing knuckleheads over at evo, not that your info isn't relevant, but those 3 letters make me cringe!!

Dolf

Imo tren is a better cutter than a bulker for the simple fact it seems to restrict your appetite so much. 

DiamondPharm

Like others have said, ace on your initial run. After that it's really a matter of personal preference and needs. If for whatever reason you absolutely need tren into your system quickly you would want ace. If you hate ed or eod injections then stick with Enth once you know how you react. If going with ace you really need to stick with ED instead of eod as eod lets a lot if the compound leave due to half life and doesn't maintain stable blood levels which is crucial in controlling side effects. Me personally I prefer the E as I don't like taking time to inject everyday.