iu to ml conversion/injection method

Idontgetmad

Would 1000iu be equal to 1ml?

I’m dosing 1000iu of hcg using a ml syringe. I like 1 ml =1000iu in this case?

Also should I be injecting IM? The bottle says “inject intra muscular only” but I’ve read online that injecting sub q is proper too?

suppsforlife

Would 1000iu be equal to 1ml?
yes and no. What i'm trying to say is that it depends on the amount of solution you dilute the 100 IU. You could dilute 1000 IU with 1 ml or with 2 ml.
I’m dosing 1000iu of hcg using a ml syringe. I like 1 ml =1000iu in this case?
yeah, it should be so.
Also should I be injecting IM? The bottle says “inject intra muscular only” but I’ve read online that injecting sub q is proper too?
in fact, HCG is mostly used subq. there are a lot of articles online showing and explaining how to properly inject HCG

Idontgetmad

yes and no. What i'm trying to say is that it depends on the amount of solution you dilute the 100 IU. You could dilute 1000 IU with 1 ml or with 2 ml.

yeah, it should be so.

in fact, HCG is mostly used subq. there are a lot of articles online showing and explaining how to properly inject HCG

Yeah I seen that sub q was a popular way to do it too, i found that about half of the stuff says to inject iM and half said sub q. I can swap over to sub q injections for my last shots. Is it a big deal that I did it im?

The doctor mixed mt stuff for me, it’s a 10ml bottle with 10000 iu totsl so I’m assuming he rationed it out at @1000/ml