J's first cycle.

Jlbird423

Well. This is where I decided to go. After reading 

test E. 12 weeks. 500 a week 

followed by nova and Clomid

nothing exciting. But for a first timer. Think I read enough and learned enough not to be stupid. 

Got some AI  too  just running Aflex too

I'll let you know where I Land

Peace 

M

Mister A

Every time a first time user decides to run 500mg of test by itself in his first cycle an angel gets his wings.

Standing ovation for Mr. Bird!

strong

Bird, Ur gonna be shocked what that 500 mgs of test will do for you... Train like an animal and eat properly. Try your best to keep diet on point. its the most important thing....

SemperFi

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Perfect choice on your first and most memorable cycle brother.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

Test, test, test..... Gotta love the test. That is essential IMO for a beginning cycle. At 500 mg bro you gonna explode. Like strong said the gear is a "booster" keep your diet in check, workout like a beast.....

+1 for the first cycle choice... You did some homework...

Jlbird423

Thanks everyone. Diet will be hardest. But I did it pretty good up till now. I hear and read it will make me hungry all the time!  

Cant wait to see where I end 

SemperFi

Unsolicited diet and mindset advice-

Eat for what it will do for you not what you get from it emotionally.

"Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es." - "You are what you eat" 

Appetite varies from person to person on test. Don't have any preconceived perceptions. Just make sure you have a well planned out diet plan outlining your macros and stick to it. Without a well laid out followed plan we are at a high risk of failure.

Good luck brother and I hope you get strong! You have a nice natty foundation to build on.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

I uuseae the term diet loosely . It refers to the types if food i consume as a whole. When bulking or cutting you EAT ACCORDING TO YOUR GOALS. Figure out your macros. then proceed with creating a list of foods that help you reach the daily allowances needed to bulk or cut up. YOU may find that some Foods may become repetitive and boring, so learn to spice them up with different seasonings and cooking methods. Tons of ways to cook a chicken breast and fish. It will become second nature. Its a great idea to eat clean during your off season so that there isnt a drastic change when you switch to cutting cycles . What wirks fir YOU is whatvyou need to hone in on duribg this first run. Take notes as to be able to recall later what sent you to the toilet, or made you feel bloated etc. You will build your next cycle based in results achieved from this initial one. Take nothing for granted. Write as much as you can down, so can reference it later.  Happy gains and welcome to your new home,dear! 

siegmund

+2. Excellent decesion 

Honestly.If you diet right and train you will get more from this cycle than any youll ever do 

Dolf

Learning how to eat and what to eat is the hardest aspect of this journey. My experienced suggestion is to get an app like My Fitness Pal and track your calories and macros daily. If you wanna grow you have to eat in a surpluss. I've seen time after time guys think they're esting 4000 cals and once tracked see they're only eating 2000. Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body. Eat till it hurts and then eat more. 

Like SF said make a plan and stick to it. Meal prepping for the week makes it much easier to stick to your diet plan.

swolesam

+1 storm. Thats what i do on the daily basis. PLAN PLAN PLAN, and LOG LOG LOG, the lessons learned will allow you to better plan for the next upcoming goals !!

swolesam

Since this is your 1st cycle, prob a great time to assess your Estro sensitivity with Just T @ 500 mg EW. Great starter cycle, and def take it as an isolated way to learn your body's reaction to high T. Blood tests could be v valuable here pre, mid and post cycle.

You also might want to throw in HCG to keep the boys pumping during the cycle. Small dosage goes a long way. Theres alot of people who do like myself, and alot who dont use HCG oncycle, its almost a personal preference :)

Dolf

+2 and X2 with sam.

Have your ai on hand, but leave it out to see if you're estro sensitive or gyno prone. Your mid cycle bloods will tell you if an ai is needed. I don't recommend cruising hcg for a first cycle because hcg can stimulate aromatization which can cause gyno to those not prone, and make gyno worse for those who are prone.