Just bought dbol with an oral test need advice

Boswellio

Hi everyone, this will be my first cycle of legit steroids and I’m just asking for any advice. I have used sarms in the past and had good results but I’m ready for the next level. I’ve been lifting for years and have hit a plateau. I bought dbol with M-1-T. All advice would be greatly appreciated!

suppsforlife

I bought dbol with M-1-T. All advice would be greatly appreciated!
my advice: don't use any of these. keep them for further cycles.
Generally, I recommend testosterone (injection) to beginners who never used steroids. contrary to what most people think - oral steroids are actually more dangerous than injectables (at least, per general).
Both Dbol and M1T will tax your liver. and you simply don't know how to control water retention, don't know how you would respond to roids etc. simply because you haven't used base testosterone (injection).
but to offer more advice, you've got to offer more info about yourself.

Boswellio

my advice: don't use any of these. keep them for further cycles.
Generally, I recommend testosterone (injection) to beginners who never used steroids. contrary to what most people think - oral steroids are actually more dangerous than injectables (at least, per general).
Both Dbol and M1T will tax your liver. and you simply don't know how to control water retention, don't know how you would respond to roids etc. simply because you haven't used base testosterone (injection).
but to offer more advice, you've got to offer more info about yourself.
Yeah I probably should of used a base of testosterone but I ordered the products already and intend to use them in a way that is as safe and smart as possible. I know SARMS are definitely not as potent I have been using them and with little side effects. If I do proceed with this stack I’m assuming I need to buy a liver cleanser? As well as a PCT after I know is a must. My lifting experience is higher than average but nowhere near a professional. I’ve always been more into powerlifting than bodybuilding. Anyway, with my intent being stated could you give any advice on how to smarty use what I already bought?

suppsforlife

but I ordered the products already and intend to use them in a way that is as safe and smart as possible.
to do that - you shouldn't use them now.
you're still going to be able to use them, but later, when you'll have more experience.
I know SARMS are definitely not as potent
exactly!
If I do proceed with this stack I’m assuming I need to buy a liver cleanser?
definitely. if you plan running any oral steroid is highly recommended to use liver protection during the cycle. even for a while after it. due to liver toxicity is not recommended to use 2 oral steroids stacked together! better go for 1-2 injectables with 1 oral.
As well as a PCT after I know is a must.
yep, you're right. a PCT with Nolva and/or Clomid is very important to keep your gains and a normal level of T after cycle.
My lifting experience is higher than average but nowhere near a professional. I’ve always been more into powerlifting than bodybuilding.
that's great, but when you're just starting with steroids, the beginner's cycles are still very similar. again - with testosterone alone.
Anyway, with my intent being stated could you give any advice on how to smarty use what I already bought?
if you are absolutely sure you want to run them, at least run 1 at a time. Go and get yourself some injectable testosterone (like Test C or E) and start injecting 1-2 times a week in low doses. if you respond well to Test, add a low dosage of Dbol at the end of cycle after you've already been using Test for 4-6 weeks. dosage of about 20-30 mg/day.
about M1T - I wouldn't recommend it at all to you. That's extremely powerful stuff. If you want to go for oral test (I wouldn't recommend at all), at least go for methyltestosterone (which is different from M1T). Especially stacking them both.
maximum you can go now is Dbol, but I still recommend you Testosterone (injection) as the first steroid.

Boswellio

to do that - you shouldn't use them now.
you're still going to be able to use them, but later, when you'll have more experience.

exactly!

definitely. if you plan running any oral steroid is highly recommended to use liver protection during the cycle. even for a while after it. due to liver toxicity is not recommended to use 2 oral steroids stacked together! better go for 1-2 injectables with 1 oral.

yep, you're right. a PCT with Nolva and/or Clomid is very important to keep your gains and a normal level of T after cycle.

that's great, but when you're just starting with steroids, the beginner's cycles are still very similar. again - with testosterone alone.

if you are absolutely sure you want to run them, at least run 1 at a time. Go and get yourself some injectable testosterone (like Test C or E) and start injecting 1-2 times a week in low doses. if you respond well to Test, add a low dosage of Dbol at the end of cycle after you've already been using Test for 4-6 weeks. dosage of about 20-30 mg/day.
about M1T - I wouldn't recommend it at all to you. That's extremely powerful stuff. If you want to go for oral test (I wouldn't recommend at all), at least go for methyltestosterone (which is different from M1T). Especially stacking them both.
maximum you can go now is Dbol, but I still recommend you Testosterone (injection) as the first steroid.
Thank you for the advice I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me out!