JUST FOOD

siegmund

Lmfao,, im already getting compliments , on my comeback,, workers family members are commenting , on my size , comments like hey your arms are coming back , and hey the chest is filling out agion.. im not even working out!!!! Like once or twice a week I will do a fast chest , tris , shoulders , and every now and then a few push ups .lol

The differnce is , the stress is gone no more worry , I landed , a couple month money job for winter , so now my body is at ease , im eating my ass off agion ,, where before I was averaging a meal at like 6 pm , and a little eating after 9 pm. . Now no stress , no gear , no workout , but I look like im back on ,. Hey im on cruise till nov. 15 th , my point is if I look like this now , from just eating right , wait till the dbol, eq, testc, :))) and massive training. ,, ITS THE FOOD !!! I seriously cant wait till the comp , im finally stress free , got the gear , got the time ,, like I said bros theres always second place :))) sieg

siegmund

The funny thing like tonight , huge bowl of rice , a can of pork and beans and talipia on the sidenif I spelled that right , breakfast , home fries 4 eggs , wheat toast , and lunch usually italian or steak and cheese , onlym3 meals. And thats only like 3 solid meals back , wait till I turn it up to 5,6 I post this topic , to conclude what ive said from day 1 here , FOOD, DONT EAT DONT GROW ,, YOU LOOSE ,,, STRESS YOU DONT GAIN WASTED GEAR !!! I AM THE PROFF OF THAT , AT LEAST FOR ME .. now plp honestly think im on cycle andm im not !! All summer I was on and it looked asmi was off ,, why FOOD , STRESS ,, sieg

siegmund

Another point I just realized , I just did a setmof curls playing around , and my tendonitis I cant feel it , so im also healing up , I been off a while , I aborted , the npp/ testa then I switched to npp/sust anx I only ran that a week , then I dc everything , well my cruise of course im running but , like nov was stating how good he felt , well off cycle im feeling great and actually getting healty , and healing , another lesson learned , REST/ TIME OFF ITS esentual to progress , now come nov,, if fresh healed up .. lmao now I see what all the talk is about ,, break time , down time ,, ifmi would have ran asmplanned I would have ended my cycle about 5 weeks short of comp , and with no break run a 20 weeker ,, crazy , for me the down time is priority , im ranting buzzed up imnout

N

noveskeelite

Once I get all my gear ill be back serious. You got it tho man food is key to getting big and strong

siegmund

STRESS IS THE CULPRIT, WITH STRESS YOU CANT EAT NO M
ATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY AND IF YOU FORCE IT STRESS ONLY ROBS ALL THE NUTRIENTS, , I FEEL LIKE A LOAD OF CON RETE GOT LIFTED OFF MY BACK WITH THIS WINTER WORK. , IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TEST C , AND DBOL , BACK TO THE FUNDAMENTIALS FOR ME , THE SIMPLE CYCLES IS WHAT GET ME BIG !!! HOW MANY TIMES I HEAR MYSELF INCLUDED , OF ALL THESE CRAZY STACKS TO GET BIG ,, I FOUND OUT FOR ME TEST AND DBOL , ANX OF COURSE I HAVE EQ , IN THERE , REALLY I KNOW THE TEST AND DBOL WILL PUT ME WHERE I WANT TO BE , BUT IM COURIOUS , AND WANT THE EDUCATION OF EQ

rocketman123

Glad to hear you are making epic progress, brother. I've been trying to get my dad back into shape again but his nat test is real low and every nutrition and workout plan I've tried the past year or so has failed miserably. I need to just sign him up for a TRT appt and kidnap him for it, haha. He's way bigger than I am and he's just over 60. Your success is a testament to what true dedication and good hormone levels can do, keep up the good work, brother!

D

dolfanshan

I know since I've gone light weight and high rep my joints and tendons feel wonderful. When I go back heavy I'm for sure going to incorporate a deload week without fail every 3rd or 4th week. The heavy weights put the hurts to you when you get up in age a little.