Just turned 34

JR81

Hello all,

Have decided to run a cycle of test cyp and am looking forward to learning from the experience here. I've been weight training since high school but with varying degrees of consistency due to being in the military for the last 16 years. I am 67" at 185lbs and around 15% BF. Should have all my gear in a few weeks and am now just ironing out my diet and routine. I've never been above 190 so am excited to see how much quality muscle I can add in my 10 week cycle. I believe I can post what I plan to take and dosing in another more appropriate section for you all to opine. Constructive criticism welcome. Kind Regards, JR

A

Axle

being open minded is a good thing bro.  There is a lot of very knowledgeable people her that don't give you opion on what they read one time in band camp.  They give you advice on real life personal experience.  Good choice bro.  Post up you cycle man.

Outlawthing

Nice intro bro post your cycle up in cycle log so these guys can  help make your first cycle a great exp lots of knowledge here my friend 

Dolf

+1 for a good intro JR81...it's great to have you here brother and look forward to your cycle plans. FR sent.

csancheezy

glad to have you. I would recommend you edit your face out of that picture or choose another avatar. Yeah throw that cycle in the cycle logs so we can check it out. +1

JR81

yes, running on a VPN... it's a shame that we're legalizing pot, releasing felons from jail early due to overcrowding, not enforcing immigration laws... all the while we're having to be secretive about using substances that when dosed correctly, aid in recovery, strength and overall well being. But I digress...