Keeping antibiotics on hand....fish pen

N

noveskeelite

I think it is probably a good idea to keep antibiotics on hand for anyone regularly injecting themselves. Especially with underground gear. Sometimes even gear that was once sterile can become contaminated or maybe you accidentally inject through hair follcule.

anyways has anyone ever used fish pen? it can be bought without a prescription since its intended for fish. But its the same thing.

milkin

That is indeed  great advise nove. Never heard of fish pen though, usually most just get antibiotics such as amoxycillin. Just googled it and it looks suspicious but I too would like to hear from anyone who has successfully used it.

Uplifted

noveskeelite said:
</p>
<p>I think it is probably a good idea to keep antibiotics on hand for anyone regularly injecting themselves. Especially with underground gear. Sometimes even gear that was once sterile can become contaminated or maybe you accidentally inject through hair follcule.</p>
<p>anyways has anyone ever used fish pen? it can be bought without a prescription since its intended for fish. But its the same thing.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here you go brother</p>
<p> </p>
<p>http://www.ebay.com/bhp/fish-mox-forte</p>

N

noveskeelite

I have some on the way to me right now. For anyone curious just google fish pen. It is penicillin intended for fish but exactly the same antibiotic that a doctor would prescribe to you. Only you don't need a prescription for it.

excellent peace of mind having these on hand just in case,