Ladies

I

icdeadlifters

Hope ladies chime in. I'd like to see what they run also. Might have the wifey cycle.

SharonKY

I've only had one cycle, which was var. I liked it....gained about 10 pounds that after three weeks off cycle havent faded as well as a good strength gains.

My next cycle is in the works....

calmb4dastorm

Has been my "base"  since I began cycling injectables. I like the fact that it's aso versatile that it can be used for a bulk or cut. Its a low androgenic compound but very anabolic. sides were minimal if any. it has proven  quite effective for me to bulk with it and Test P.  I had not cut since the summer of 2014 until I began contest prep in January. I cut with Test P, Tren A, and Mast P( my bf was low enough to run it with good results). 

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Has been my "base"  since I began cycling injectables. I like the fact that it's aso versatile that it can be used for a bulk or cut. Its a low androgenic compound but very anabolic. sides were minimal if any. it has proven  quite effective for me to bulk with it and Test P.  I had not cut since the summer of 2014 until I began contest prep in January. I cut with Test P, Tren A, and Mast P( my bf was low enough to run it with good results). </p><p>
 </p><p>You never disappoint me calm..... You know ya compounds.</p><p> </p>

calmb4dastorm

I love learnin! I gain more and more kknowledge with the help of our family here. It pleases me that we ALL share what we know with each other and not hog all the info in an attempt to be the most successful at gains! Its give and take here. 

Oxyjen

I run Anavar both for mass gaining and prep and have had great results. Thinking about giving primo a whirl though just to mix it up a little

Littleyokes

Hey calm, so my wife is lookin to shred out and tone up a bit. She gonna be running some anavar but she's worried to run a dose above 5mg a day for 6wks because she worried about sides pretty bad. Is it a waste to run at such a low dose or would you say run 10mg a day. She 5'6" 124lbs with a BF 14% she's wanting to hit 10%BF while maintaining her weight at where she sets. Any recommendations or other compounds she can run with minimal sides.

calmb4dastorm

Var will definitely in the reduction of bf. Some take doses as low as 5mg with great results. Others run 10mg daily in a single or split dose. The problem that I have seen is that MOST tabs come in 10mg or higher and are not scored . Thereby making it hard to get the desired  5mg. Depending on the quality of the tab, cutting a nonscored tab can result in crumbling. But by far, var is a very female friendly compound. I ran it solely as my very first use of anabolics with great results and no sides. Side effects are very much body and dose dependent. I can easily tell you that at 5-10mg per day, your wife SHOULD not experience much in the way of sides. But nothing is guaranteed because HER body may respond differently to exogenous hormones than mine did. Anavar would be the first and only thing she runs Initially so that you can assess her tolerance. 

Littleyokes

Thank you kindly for the input. This will be her 3rd go with var but I haven't noticed any sides other than increased sex drive. Is that normal for var? I'm not complaining lol. But thats why I was asking about other compounds. 8 months ago she 180 so it's definitely working for her but she's wanting to try and tone up her belly and arms a bit more than they already are. I see chick's talking about running primo, what's the pros and cons for a chick to run it. If you don't mind me asking.

calmb4dastorm

So she has some cycles under her belt. Npp is my favorite non Tren compound. Women have had great success with primo, mast P, test P, nandralones, Winny, HGH, and proviron. When determining which compound to use, shoot for the short esters ( short half lives) because it easy to bail on the cycle if sides present themselves. One compound at a time until tolerance is assessed. Since she has run var, she can stack it with let's say NPP because she knows how var has treated her. If sides start to ensue, it's the other Compound probably causing it. I hope this makes sense

Oxyjen

I am going to pipe in here. In my experience the only time Var worked for shredding has been when my diet was on point and at a deficit. I was able to put on muscle and drop my body fat to 8%. I will also say below 10% for a female does not feel amazing. That is pushing stage ready lean. Now, I do not know about the other compounds but I do know Var has worked for me with leaning out and it is working for my current bulk. I just think she really has to dial in her diet for anything to work. And wanting to hump like a rabbit is common. :)

calmb4dastorm

Women aren't designed to have super low bodyfat. I was at 9% when I went on stage and literally did not feel like myself for weeks. 

Ambsoph

nice to see your post on npp calm. I'm getting mixed info on it for women in my research I have been doing before I give it a go.