Last 5 weeks.....

Scandal

Simple Q which was similar to Sensei last post, I'm entering my last 5 weeks of 12 week Test E only, I've just started Provi (50mg ED) to finish off and had planned to add 50mg Ed on Anavar to finish off.

But I now have some Winstrol which is burning a big hole in my 'I must try' pocket, so now I'm thinking leave the Var (I've tried it already, and was amazing stuff) and go with the Winny, but now I'm thinking a little blend of both. maybe 25mg ED of both, or even 50mg ED of both!

Anyone have any thoughts....?

Cheers.

Kielbasa_Posse

What are you trying to do ? I'm guessing trying to rip up ? You can use the Winny the last 5-6 weeks ? It just Depends on what you want to do ? Is it an inject or oral ? Winny really drys me out i only used  for shows. 

calmb4dastorm

Sides like joint probs when bulking but when used for contest prep, Winny offers a hard lean look especially when stacked with anavar. Working synergistically together. 

Scandal

It's oral KP, I just want to try it to finish off cycle, I'm at 11-12% BF and just want to see if it can drop me too below 10%!

Scandal

Well I thought I would give the oral Winny a go, after 6 days the pain in my joints was unbearable especially my elbows, got so bad I could hardly put any weight on them! So off the Win now on the Var, lesson learnt!