LAUGHTER IS GOOD

siegmund

Ok they say laughter is good , well im going to crack you up at my own exspence ,...

I get a sus and tren a shot ready , well I go to the old lady , here its glute time hit me ,,  well I dont know whats up her ass tonite , I gave her a good 45 minute boning this morning before work , but 

I get no , no picky picky tonite , ok well what you think im not doing my shot , well I started hitting my ass long before us so 

I go doing my shot , in ass :))) I really dont need help , but realize , I got shot in ass , and I have to pisss , no I mean piss to the point I got the pin in my ass with one hand , and my other is holding the johnson , and I dont want to do the suffle , dam im pinning well needless to say that 1.5 ml went in , in about 15 seconds that or piss my pants ,  so I hope no pip tomorrow and no that was my last 2 pins draw and hit ,   I need to reup at store tomorrow , this happen to anyone else 

I am the 1

Well since we are telling stories: I am real big into fish I have a 10 foot long salt water tank in my living room. About ten years ago I had a koi pond in my back yard. I had some real nice fish in there. It looked real nice. I'm talking about magazine worthy. My ex-wife wouldn't help me take care of it. Like if I'm working 48hrs and something simple happened to the pond she wouldn't fix. The problem would go on for 2 days. I took a week long bomb class in New Mexico. While I was gone the wind had blew over my water fountain and had drained my pound. It was a simple problem all she had to do was stand the water fountain back up, but she knew it had blown over and did nothing. I get back in town and find all my fish dead. I was sooooo pissed. I had about 6 fish, 5 about 6 inches long and 1 about a foot and a half or just shy of it. I flushed all the 6 inch fish down the toilet. Well the genius in me (I really mean idiot) had the perfect idea. I thought if these 5 smaller fishes flushed down the toilet then this big fish should flush too. I flush the fish down the toilet and it's get stuck. I'm in the bathroom for about an hour trying to plunger  the fish out. At this time I'm starting to question why did I think this big ass fish would flush down this little ass hole. I finally had to cut the water off to the toilet and pull the whole thing up. I carry the toilet outside and the fish is still stuck in the toilet. I have to get a folk and stab and drag the fish and this wasn't a simple task. I took about 15 minutes of stabbing and pulling to finally get the fish. By this time I got fish guts all over me and I stank.

Standingup

Cant believe you said this. Just this past Monday night I went up to do my Monday night test e shot and had to piss, but figured Id shoot first. Well hell as that pin was in my ass check the urge to piss got so strong a drop squeezed out and I had to yank the pin out, run and pee before I ended up pissing my self. Had to go back and finish the shot after.