Leg day after a sprained ankle

Bigtest131

what's up all the Mods a fellow gym goers ! 

I sprained my ankle Sunday at work --walk off a cat walk on the roofing welding some ammonia lines ... Son I felt like a did 4 hours of legs day that's how nasuaded i was well the pain was real and unable to walk today I can walk a lot better and did arms yesterday .. Wen should I proceEd with leg day they have been growing on this cycle and don't wanna miss any leg Days but I hate to say if it needs be my safty and health is more important ... Thro ur words at me !!

SemperFi

Get thoroughly heeled and do not risk further injury. There is always time to do legs in the future.

As you stated, your health and safety in your priority. 

SEMPER FI

swolesam

I used to lift real stupid HEAVY back in my late teenage years and early 20s. When i got injuries in my upper body, i did lower body, and vice versa.

Focus on your upper body while letting your legs heal bro. I noticed that sending the blood to the upper body when i had leg trauma/bruising & swelling, seemed to alleviate the bruising and swelling in my lower body hence helping the healing process in the lower body while focusing  and growing the upper. 

Use alot of the joint supplements and obviously the heating & cooling pads on your injury - goal being heal fast!!

Bigtest131

Yea been doing upper all week did some calve raises today with my back workout feels pretty good did 300lbs 20reps 3setz on the calve machine ...

sore just a tad wen I set down for a period of time ... I Bellevue all the supplements and the heavy upper body workout high reps has made it heal fast also !!

Bigtest131

also been thro in some squrture hot bath after I workout and get settled down let my body come to a relax State of mind ! Also beleive that had some heal time increase !!