legs seem swollen

Humboldt

I have been on cycle about 8 weeks now, super happy with the results feel pumped alot of the time even when I am not working out.

I do notice after work when I am changing to work out that my socks leave like a indentation where the elastic part is at the top....Is that water retention? I am doing only test for my first cycle just to gauge how my body reacts to it.

Should I take something for that or is it just the way that it is? I do drink a gallon of water a day and take creatine and drink protien shakes..( about 220 grams of protien a dayin addition to what I eat)

I started at 197lbs and am at 215lbs now with about 4 weeks to go.

Thanks for the feed back.

Humboldt

I was taking arimidex, but thought I didn't really need it, I have been keeping a close watch on my chest, and I seem to be fine but if that will help with the swelling or whatever it is then I can start again. I have plenty of it.

csancheezy

Isn't just about watching for gyno it's about the regulation of the estrogen hormones. When they get high they cause sides like bloat, acne, moodiness etc.. That's why he was asking bc high estro levels can make you hold water and it will be noticeable in things like putting your hand around your wrist with your fingers. But at the ankles could also be another place to notice. Now lets also remember it looks like you have gained 18 pounds in the cycle at this point which is a good bit of weight so the body is gonna change and clothes be tighter. Also your diet will inherently affect the amount of sodium and water your holding. Are you having any other possible estro sides? Drop in sex drive, bacne, moody, depressed, things like that. What is your diet like? If we get all these details we should be able to help advise you how to proceed or if you even need to be concerned..

SemperFi

Take all of the guess work out of the equation.....You need to go get blood work done. Particularly have the lab run an estradiol sensitive test. With such a high percentage of BF and your current age you will be more susceptible to higher estrogen levels and conversion.

Don't mess with your health brother. Steroid use is VERY serious business. Chances are high you will ignore my advice but maybe you will see the reasoning of it. ;)

SEMPER FI

csancheezy

That a good word right there bro, I was just about to asking if he had mid cycle bloods done or what since he is 8 weeks in now.

blastthru23

Not to beat a dead horse, but, I know my estrogen is high when my hands feel swelled up, at least that is my first indicator. My nips don't get puffy, but they get a little sore from time to time, and sometimes I get acne in unusual places. Since you are having this swelling issue, get the blood work asap. Then you won't have to wonder is it e2 or not enough water. It will be money well spent for next time this should occur you'll know exactly what it is and know with some sense of certainty how to combat the issue. Even so, drink more water, and possibly reduce sodium like Seig and Cheezy  suggested. 

SemperFi

If you are not regularly monitoring your hormone blood levels you have no business messing with your endocrine system! Unfortunately most people believe they are the exception to the rule..... diet, training, fluids, health, etc. They choose steroids as a short cut, just like every other aspect in their life, and have no real true desire to do things exceptionally well. I know this as a fact because I used to be one of those people. ;)

No judgement on my part... just keeping things in reality. 

SEMPER FI

Humboldt

Well I don't have acne or moodiness my sex drive is kinda off the chart, wife is wore out. 

I haven't noticed any bacne, maybe a little aggressive but nothing I haven't been able to keep in check. My grandma is dying at my house so of course I'm a little depressed or sad still hitting the gym though.

My diet is oatmeal with sweet and low for breakfast a couple 30 gram protein shakes between breakfast and lunch and maybe a turkey subway sandwich or something like that 100 gram protein shake before I go to the gym and the maybe some chicken breast or pork loin or steak for dinner.....( I usually get weak and have a few cookies later at night.)

I split my Arimidex in half and loaded them for every other day. 

I hope that is the info you were asking for and helps you in your advice to me. 

Thanks

Humboldt

Thanks everybody I will go get some blood work done asap. 

I really don't feel like I am trying to use Test as a short cut, I am doing what I think I am supposed to...working out hard faithfully changed my diet to a more healthy regiment (probably could lose the cookies at night though) I make sure I drink enough water (1 gallon is enough right?)

Creatine, prework out C-4 protein powder L- Glutamine 1000 mg 3 times a day.

I will call for blood work tomorrow, thanks again

SemperFi

Keep up the good work Brother. No accusations.... just making a general statement about the majority of users concerning short cuts.

My thoughts and prayers go out on behalf of your grandmother. They are special people!

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Sorry about your grandma brotha! I watched mine take her last breath. Tomorrow will be two years to the day. It's hard, so stay strong for your grandma, and your family. 

8 weeks your first cycle is the perfect time to get bloods. It'll tell you how good your test is, and if adjustments on your ai are needed.

turnupthegas

I POSTED THIS UP SOME TIME AGO BROTHER AND AM RESURRECTING IT FOR YOU, ITS EASY. SIMPLY CHEAP AND GET RESULTS EMAILED WITHIN ABOUT 48 HOURS AFTER BLOOD DRAW.

Just wanted to pass this along to anyone interested and most important any Newbies cycling for the first time.

This is a great way to do many things. First and foremost to keep an eye on what is happening on the inside before during and after a cycle. And second to that would be to confirm that your gear is LEGIT if dealing with a new source. This helps members here avoid shady UGL's as well as yourself. By bringing bogus products to the surface we all can cycle safer!

https://www.ultalabtests.com/MedLabTesting243/Promotion/Index/6030

$12.95 per test right now and at this price there is no reason you should not be doing this or something similar.

I'm doing the BMP, Testosterone and RBC test and it ran me like $40 bucks.

Now there are exstensive tests on here as well, but i'm just sharing the promo tests.

If you want Estrogen or LH FSH testing then look around, its there just at an increased cost.

For estrogen just order a female hormone panel and then the 12.95 test panel and your covered in those to areas.

If this helps even one of you then my job is complete for today ;)

Best of luck to you all, i'll be doing mine as pre-cycle bloods so i have some sort of baseline to compare to at about week 8 when i do mid cycle bloods.

TURN

blastthru23

My Grandmother passed over a decade ago... I still miss her as she was a major influence on who I am today.  Both sad to hear yet glad you are with her. Deep stuff there my friend.

Anyhow, 1.5 gallons of water is a better amount, shoot for 2. Do your best to ditch the subway sandwiches, tho perhaps during the circumstances in your life right now, it may not be exactly the easiest thing to do. 

You might consider looking into diuretics like dandelion root and others. I believe MisterA describes a few others in his cycle log (go to the second page, it's not on the first page).