lessening shortness of breath tren side with quercetin

siegmund

Im not a tren user , nor do I think I ever will be but I was reading a article on quercetin. Quercetin has improved cardiovasular performance in athletes at 1000mg dose according to studies .there is no studies of anyone using it to combat tren sides . so the subject started dosing 500 mg quercetin every morning from the start of a tren cyc . sure enough 2 week in the flu symp. Kicked in  , he felt shortness of breath took another 500 of quercetin and was symptom free.case studies we're done also using only 50mg tren a everyday.there's no liture stating you can safely go above 1000 mg but this subject added a extra 500 at times per day and was side free . www.lef.org/abstracts/codex/quercetin_index.htm.                    umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/quercetin.    Imsorry I'm on tablet so I had to hand write the sites ,and like I said I'm not a teen user but for those of you who are I hope you find this information helpful.        Also there is this site www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/article_content.asp?artical=95.  And also it has been shown to help lipids and inflammationtion of the prostate.

56too

I just started taking this to see if it helps with the prostate. Im old lol, and the prostate get s affected more I guess with age. I just started and will see what happens

siegmund

Keep me posted if you will, it really has some potential from what I researched and I seen where a few plp  , used it on tren cycles and it lessened there sides dramactly . 

joseywales

if were talking tren ace - most guys dont need to be taking more than 75/mg 3 - 4 times a week -that will keep the sides to a minimum - tren ups your bp -that leads to shortness of breath its a normal side affect - its wether you can deal with it or not and keep the bp monitored

siegmund

I been taking 75 tren a ,a day and prop 75 ed for 5 weeks I put on 20 solid pounds of muscle  and bench jumped 50 lb. 0 sides ,,excellent gear and now I'm on like 82.5 tren a ed and prop 82.5 ed and still no sides ,,, I added a few lines to dose ,,, so no shortness of breath ,,I wrote this when I wasn't a tren user 

N

noveskeelite

Ohhhh how times change lol. Makes me wanna start some tren.