Letro/ gyno

wes

Alright brothers I have a slight problem with gyno from my last cycle so I'm going to try and remedy it with letro. I have read a lot on this and there is really not straight forward answers out there if it work . A lot of personal experiences and a few study's that just talk about reduction of e . So here is what I'm gonna do.

.5 mcg  day 1

1.0  mg day 2

1.5 mg day 3

2.0 mg day 4

2.5 mg day 5

I will stay  at 2.5 until I feel pea size knot is gone and keep at that dose for 7 day after then I will taper down the same way I went up and two days before done with taper add in aromisin at 6.25 mg a day  to keep from getting e rebound .I will be starting my new cycle then and stay at 6.25 mg  for cycle as well . If any one has input my ears and brain is open

Standingup

I can not speak on this from personal experience as I have never had to deal with it. I have two friends who have and will ask them. One is away right now so it will be a few days.

Can you tell me a few things though,  what was your last cycle and are you on any antidepressant medication ?

Also have you or can you please get some blood work ?

D

dolfanshan

I posted a study done in South America (Chile I believe) where they used nolvadex to great success to reduce gyno in patients who had pubescent gyno. They took 10mg twice a day for 6 months. It either eliminated or greatly reduced the gyno. I got a small non visible lump under my right nipple last cycle. This cycle I have added provirone and focused hard on my earliest warning signs of elevated estro to really dial my ai in perfectly. I am going to give the 6 month nolva a try in the near future to see how it works for me.

wes

I was on

400 mg mast e

500 mg sust

400 mg of tren e

50 mg proviron  a day

Think prov was bunk though Haven't had blood work recently need to ,small bump is not visible but can feel it and nipple is pain sensitive

D

dolfanshan

I took an ai and 20mg per day nolva to stop the gyno. High dose dbol is what caused it for me. Taking an ai should make the sensitivity go away. I took the ai to lower the estro and the nolva to block my breast tissue receptors. Aro and nolva mix well together. If using adex you'd have to up the dosage of adex because nolva interferes with adex and weakens its affects.

wes

I have never used adex . I'm on day two will keep you posted on sides etc.I have this work like I have read and doesn't just drop me

D

dolfanshan

Hey brother keep us updated on how the letro works for your gyno.

Standingup

I spoke to my one friend, he did the exact ramping up protocol you are talking about. He said the sooner you treat it the better, if its been like a year then it may not work that easy.  He also said Aromasin is a MUST after the letro. Apparently the rebound on letro is pretty big. 

So run that letro as planned, but then as you end run some aromasin at a light dose for 2 weeks

wes

Was planning on running arom at 6.25 mg a day to keep rebound away and also starting new cycle at that time. Thanks guys will keep everyone updated on progress with letro

jonathan

Thats very interesting stand,im on anti dees but touch wood nothing in that department thank god,other sides mind,had my meds lowered as im coming off them .

wes

So after almost 2 months of letrozole treatment  my gyno has decreased  about 85% nipples are still just a tiny bit puffy but the pea size lumps are so close to gone .So from my personal  experience letrozole worked for me at gyno reduction  not sure about total  reversal  but will keep everybody informed  on further  progress.

schree

Thanks for the update. I have this exact same issue and was wondering about letro + aromasin to curve my puffy nips and small lump. 

GS9902

This is similar protocol I've used and recommended to every person who has asked me for gyno help. Here is the potocol 

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gynoprevention.shtml

I would use Aromasin on your second to last dose of Letro to safeguard against E2 rebound .

Also you should research raloxifene. There are some studies done on it and it looks promising when compared to nolvadex

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15238910/

Keep in in mind this rolaxifene study is for pubertal gynecomastia so it means the gyno is long established. Which IMO is a good sign toward its validity in gyno treatment

Predator

I dont see anybody talking about how the Letro will kill your lipids and how to control that crucial factor. The protocol should ALWAYS start with bloodwork including estro,prolactin,lipid profile along with the CBC.

Niacin will significantly help with LDL that will most likely get crushed. Do your research before simply jumping on these doses of Letro.