LET'S CLEAR THE AIR MILKIN =)

D

Dont_trip

Damn it is silent right now so any QUESTIONS,COMMENTS,CONCERNS my MG family I do love how we all stood together in that royal rumble...Hopefully milkin does not come in here and rip my head off

siegmund

Theres no need for that , milkin knows im sure whats real ,,, I went as far as showed my respect , and told lucky , stop , shut up , go run your bussiness and let product build itself , well he was to young and to stupid and to much like dio , or maybe it was dio agion but whatever , I spoke up also , some kid is gonna get hurt with that kid for real , he has no place here ( imo) no sleep lost , problely slapping girl friend around now , but,  we know our sources , here are real, and deleiver ,   I dont see no wrong done , fuck kick my door in and shit on the floor , no ,

D

Dont_trip

Awesome brother in how you handled the whole situation you were kind and then stood up for every brother here Thank You...It was like the dragon was unleashed when you went off on him =)

strong

I feel bad for those Kids...They have a lot to learn... I am proud to be a member of MG... the garbage was taken out quickly... you guys do a great job keeping shit right...  I hated seeing that fuckers post about coffee...,,,,

D

dolfanshan

The beast showed its ugly head with sieg...I know he hates it and I hate for him to unleash it. Thanks for having my back brother!

D

dolfanshan

I hope milk shoved that ban hammer up luckycharms ass before he sent his punk ass packing out the door

D

Dont_trip

As a brotherhood stopped that touch in his tracks...Did it get Ugly Hell Yeah Do I wish it could of gone smoother hell Yeah....But sometimes you got to shake the apple tree to get the rotten ones out and that's all it was...To be honest I thought milkin was going to cut my head off....For the record I was told To lay off Lucky but I could not watch him run his mouth any longer