Liquid oral VS pill oral

Bigtest131

ok guys about to make a purchase but this source only uses liquid oral !  

whats the diff ? I kno buy all mean oral is oral but is liquid as LEGIt as the normal pill form mG to MG ? 

Liquid should react faster than a powder compound I assuM ! 

Dont make me sound stupid but I have only ran pill and injectable compounds 

give me the info before I order 

SemperFi

Liquids - Dosing may be a factor because it is left up to the user to mix, measure and distribute. Absorption time may be slightly increased but that will be minimal.

There is at least one supplier that offers liquids and they are very good but I really cannot comment on the effectiveness differences between liquid or tabs because I really did not notice any.

I have used both but prefer tabs because of the reason listed above.

SEMPER FI

Bigtest131

'must be on the same page as to who that supplier is ! So that being said I'll give him a shoit but I do prefer pill form 

siegmund

I dont want to disrespect or discredit and liquid orals ...because i have done them and got excellent results .but through the years now ,i perfer pills ... research i have done see where liquid could vary dose to dose ...so i choose pills to be more stable ..just my personal opion ..

Quote also like i said some of the best orals i ran were liquid ,i just tend to choose pill or capsules  today ..

So i guess it comes down to prefernce ...my first few cycles ever i ran liquid drol and blew the fuck up and strenght .  Crazy ,to bad i was a rookie and uneducated and ran with no test ,..i 

Alwayskeep.it real i made every mistake a person could make in early use 

Outlawthing

I have done good liquids and good orals mg per mg they are the same the difference is liquid can be inconsistent with dosage even though it has same total mg as pill. For me these days  I am a big fan of pharma grade orals   But I  know several sources with great orals both liquid and pill form 

Dolf

X2 with sieg. Liquids can vary from dose to dose compared to tabs or caps. Also liquids have a much shorter shelf life than tabs or caps. I've had very good success with liquids, but prefer tabs. If liquid is all I can get then I roll with it.