liver and kidney

SemperFi

Tudca and NAC. Many also like Liv-52.

Tudca and NAC are used in hospital setting and are proven very effective. You can get find them online like here;

amazon.com/gp/product/B01A68H2BA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/product/B0013OVVK0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For a more dramatic approach you can go to an ND and have an intravenous liver cleanse done. They are not that expensive and are great at detoxification.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

SF - i use the NAC on the daily, on and off cycle. I also use Reduced L-Glutathione for powerful liver cleanse. I buy it from amazon.

For kidney function, i like Solaray Kidney Blend SP-6 . They sell different formulas on amazon as well, but thats what i use.

SweetSavage

Your liver is the only organ that regenerates itself, like a cut off lizard tail. They grow back right? Also, if you're a smoker and quit, in 6 months your lungs look like a non smokers lungs! 

swolesam

Savage - i agree that Liver is VERY resilient organ yes, but in regards to the smoker's lungs comment - thats if not MAJOR permanent damage is caused in the process. Not to mention the cancer risks by smoking. I mean if you are running orals on a cycle, dont simply rely on the fact that your liver will recover itself, and hence no liver support is needed, Very bad mistake. Optimal health to me is not living on the edge and stretching the envelope, its more about optimizing health to the max, which is the other end of the scale. So always run your prostate support, liver support, kidney support, multi vits,... dont drink while running orals, .. all the common sense stuff that are essential for your health.

SemperFi

And playing Russian Roulette with a revolver you only have a one in six chance of going to sleep forever.

The risk out weighs the reward so I would prefer to take every measure possible to protect my liver because I can and it is easy to do.

My personal overall health and safety is my number one priority on or off cycle.

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>And playing Russian Roulette with a revolver you only have a one in six chance of going to sleep forever.</p><p>The risk out weighs the reward so I would prefer to take every measure possible to protect my liver because I can and it is easy to do.</p><p>My personal overall health and safety is my number one priority on or off cycle.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
 </p><p>100% on that with you semperfi, I even run a liver support with just a test only cycle cause it goes through the liver also. Always, always take care of that liver and other organs that are affected by a.a.s. use.......</p><p>Good post semp......ooooooh rahhhhh</p><p> </p>