Looking for second cycle advice..

Justtrynagain

Hey,

So I’ve recently finished my first cycle of 12 weeks 500mg Test E. Running some Tamoxifen for a month and then 2/3 months after that I want to do some form of stack.

The first cycle
I was happy with but not as amazed as I’d hoped, maybe had a bit of a warped idea of how much of a difference it would make. I used MyFitnessPal religiously eating around 3000 calories a day with properly arranged macros. I went from 14stone to around 15.2 and leaned out along the way. I came off just three weeks ago and been on PCT for just over a week and been hovering around 14.8 - Tbh now I type that I feel like I should be happier with that result?

Second cycle suggestions?
Thinking of sticking to the 500mg of Test-E and maybe getting some D-Bol to go with it?
Or potentially Deca?
many advice in either of those or other options would be greatly appreciated! Don’t want to get on Tren just seems a bit too harsh from what I’ve read.

side note: Have any seasoned Test users who’ve run it multiple times noticed certain sources have provided worse gear? So it’s meant to have been the same specification previous uses but it’s been notably not as good?

Cheers in advance!!

Justtrynagain

Hey,

So I’ve recently finished my first cycle of 12 weeks 500mg Test E. Running some Tamoxifen for a month and then 2/3 months after that I want to do some form of stack.

The first cycle
I was happy with but not as amazed as I’d hoped, maybe had a bit of a warped idea of how much of a difference it would make. I used MyFitnessPal religiously eating around 3000 calories a day with properly arranged macros. I went from 14stone to around 15.2 and leaned out along the way. I came off just three weeks ago and been on PCT for just over a week and been hovering around 14.8 - Tbh now I type that I feel like I should be happier with that result?

Thinking of sticking to the 500mg of Test-E and maybe getting some D-Bol to go with it?
Or potentially Deca?
many advice in either of those or other options would be greatly appreciated! Don’t want to get on Tren just seems a bit too harsh from what I’ve read.

side note: Have any seasoned Test users who’ve run it multiple times noticed certain sources have provided worse gear? So it’s meant to have been the same specification previous uses but it’s been notably not as good?

Cheers in advance!!
Forgot to say:
6’1”
And currently around 14.8-14.9stone (95KG)

Welderman

Good call on the tren, wait a few more cycles. Deca is an awesome bulker, slow but highly effective.

Test 600/week. Divided in 2 doses.
Deca 400/week. You only inject deca once a week.
Dbol 50mg every day for 6weeks. Use for first 6 weeks. (Optional).

Keep ai on hand.
Milk thistle daily only if you decide to use dbol too.

Eat at surplus, clean diet, train hard.

Run test/deca for 14 weeks.

Justtrynagain

Mate thanks so much for taking the time to write that I really appreciate the advice!

Didn’t notice any particularly bad side affects with just the Test is there anything I should be particularly worried about if I run this stack?

My main concern which I think is potentially irastional at this level is becoming infertile. From what I read it’s not massively common but want to have kids at some point and don’t want to fuck that up. Not sure how long you been in the game/people you know on juice but is it a valid concern or in your opinion likely won’t be an issue?

Welderman

As long as you pct properly shouldn't be an issue. There's never a 100% guarantee. Test deca cycle only is considered very mild for side effects but they are still possible. One of the main sides is deca dick, with test at 600/week personally I had no issue with it, but that's me, not you. Water retention will more than likely happen. Weight gain should happen. Deca can take up to 6 weeks to really start working but it will also keep working 4-6 weeks after last injection of cycle so keep eating and training hard. Size and strength increases will be very noticeable by cycles end. Caber is used to offset deca dick but I will let another help explain this for as I said never dealt with it

otfjoey300

Hey,

The first cycle

Or potentially Deca?

Cheers in advance!!
There’s always some half assed bullshit gear floating around.. learn your sources and learn your drugs…

otfjoey300

Grab urself some HCG if you want to be sure. You can run it sprinkled throughout the cycle at smaller doses to keep things on the up and up

otfjoey300

Also; if ur trying to avoid problems in the nut area deca would be a bad choice as it shuts you down for a long time and lingers for a while compared to a lot of other compounds