50+ years old been training since my 13th birthday

Several 1st place “Tennage Mr. ______” titles under my belt

I’m retired from competing after placing top 5 at NPC Nationals a few years ago

University degree in Physiology

Currently I travel 100% internationally with my job as a teacher

New town new gym every week year round

Cheers!

suppsforlife

Amazing, I bet there's A LOT that we can learn from you! I also imagine how amazing you look training for so many years and having so much knowledge!
welcome! really glad to have you around!

musclefusionx

Welcome to the forum! It's fantastic to have someone with your extensive background and experience join us. Your journey from a successful competitive bodybuilder to an international teacher is truly inspiring. With your deep understanding of physiology and firsthand experience in the world of bodybuilding, you undoubtedly have a wealth of knowledge to share. Navigating new gyms in different towns each week must present unique challenges and opportunities. Looking forward to hearing your insights, training tips, and how you adapt your routines on the road. Cheers!

MackCoach

Welcome to the forum! It's fantastic to have someone with your extensive background and experience join us. Your journey from a successful competitive bodybuilder to an international teacher is truly inspiring. With your deep understanding of physiology and firsthand experience in the world of bodybuilding, you undoubtedly have a wealth of knowledge to share. Navigating new gyms in different towns each week must present unique challenges and opportunities. Looking forward to hearing your insights, training tips, and how you adapt your routines on the road. Cheers!
Yes sir
Over the years I’ve developed a few programs that I have found to work outstanding for me and …. About 5 total

Best one I’ve used most of the years is a very custom 4 days on 3 days off routine

Works great because Monday thru Thursday I get all my training in while I’m on the road with my weekly business trips

Friday I’m traveling home then Saturday and Sunday is all family time hence the 3 days off

musclefusionx

Yes sir
Over the years I’ve developed a few programs that I have found to work outstanding for me and …. About 5 total

Best one I’ve used most of the years is a very custom 4 days on 3 days off routine

Works great because Monday thru Thursday I get all my training in while I’m on the road with my weekly business trips

Friday I’m traveling home then Saturday and Sunday is all family time hence the 3 days off

That sounds like a highly effective and well-balanced routine, especially considering your travel schedule and commitment to family time. The 4 days on, 3 days off approach not only accommodates your professional life but also ensures adequate recovery, which is crucial for long-term progress and injury prevention. It's impressive how you've managed to integrate your training seamlessly with your lifestyle. Your approach could serve as a valuable blueprint for many in our community who struggle with finding the right balance between work, training, and personal life. Would you be willing to share more details about the structure of your 4-day routine? Insights into how you prioritize muscle groups, select exercises, and adjust intensity or volume while on the road could be incredibly beneficial for fellow forum members.

MackCoach

The most important thing is consistent execution of the daily demands of a bodybuilding lifestyle

You can have the most perfect day of training diet cardio rest and mentality

But if you don’t do it day after day after day the gains will suffer