Magnesium Deficiency

Dolf

Had a friend who started having an aching feeling in his legs. It would come and go throughout the day. He said it felt like what he thought restless leg syndrome would feel like. As weeks went by it progressively got worse, and his legs actually began feeling weak. Pretty soon his legs would give out and he'd colapse to the floor like a sack of shit. He called his wife who's a RN on her way to becoming a nurse practitioner. She cracked the books and couldn't find anything along with asking other medical professionals who were friends. No answers. In a last ditch effort he called a mutual friend who's a trainer, and has been lifting and using aas for over 25 years. Right off the bat this guy said I've had it, and have seen it multiple times in clients. It's a magnesium deficiency caused by using testosterone, and not taking a good multi vitamin and usually accompanied by an unbalanced diet. After taking an animal pak a few hours later his legs began feeling better.

Figured this might be some good info for anyone experiencing these symptoms.

csancheezy

this to be true as I have had others have the same problems ( I work at a health food/supplement store.) and a simple magnesium supplement solved the whole issue. I personally take a good multi and ZMA also to keep some magnesium in the body.

milkin

I just started taking zma cheezy. I get my supps and powder from a online site that sent me a free bottle. Truthfully I don't feel any different taking it but then again I did not have any symptoms. Shit I'll just keep eating them until they are gone. Watch me get all achy now once the bottle is done. 

siegmund

good info.this.could be me I wake up feeling like that then a few times throughout the day ..guess ill be buying mag tom.

Kfizzle

Good info! Glad to always learn something around here. I slack off on my vitamins so much it's pathetic really. Will get back in track tomorrow!

csancheezy

brand ZMA and it is also supposed to aid in muscle recovery. The only trick is not taking it until 30 mins after you have eaten anything