Man I love this BrotherHood

D

Dont_trip

All my participating members here I love being here with you guys.Sorry if things get heated or intense I and other members here do it for our safety here.Again you can aways PM any of us and we SHOULD ALL be more than willing to help.It is Never A bother so please ask away,And remember always look out for each other.Dolphshan and me got here at the same time but that is a man I trust Fully,Seigmund another great brother who was very accepting and Did good at showing me and dolph the ropes.That is only naming 2 there are many other good brother's here....Anyway's I am rambling Keep this place clean and let's have some fun...

expdom

There are some great guys around here and you were the first i met. Not long after we did You helped me more than you know, I don't know if you remember but you helped us avoid a disaster. Without giving to much away We were planning on making  a certain business decision that involved an unscrupulous character. You warned me personally  and demonstrated proof of this man's erratic behavior and general self destructive nature. You probably still don't know this but you did so just in time for me to vote down the proposal that was going to allow this character access to places that could have been a huge regret. We decided to take your word over the promise of possible profit because you demonstrated genuine concern and real integrity everywhere I looked and I do owe you for that.

D

dolfanshan

D_T has and puts MG and the well being of the community first. He hates bad members and sources alike. I've witnessed him call a handfull of individuals out and yet to be wrong. Not to say he won't get it wrong one day, but I haven't seen it yet, and if he did he'd be the first to step up and admit it. He's batting  a 1000 so far though.

strong

I love this topic.... Ive been a member here for 2 months. I was watching before that and searching other sites... This was by far the most tight nit community. Ive never had a problem blending in with people or situations. ( this is my opinion and mine only with no arrogance) I feel that I joined this community and did it with grace. You don't just open the front door of someones home and say IM here, Like what I saw this weekend and what im still seeing with someone calling us all kids... Kids huh... MY WHOLE LIFE IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO ME OR ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO MY FACE... Boy u better call some cops, an ambulance and a reconstructive surgeon in to fix ur faces... OH yea, CALL MY LAWYER TOo.. That's not cool unfortunately its me... I brought myself up in this world.. D_T, Dolf, Sieg, Standing, big stick, I AM, Krisbr,Ruben, ACW, TUFF, Expdom.and many other... Thank you for all your respect...  I might need to take a step back for a few days boys because there is something wrong with me and im no internet tough guy. and im not going to post threatening comments. I don't know where anyone gets off joining MG and talking shit.. This is no joke for me this is family....

D

Dont_trip

Me a damn thing =) Your a good source and a Good dude And if I see a shit storm I will not sit back and let it happen you guy's came to this site humble and Not blowing smoke up anyone's ass And I Appreciated that.I am happy that you made the decision you did and you guy's blew the F&^% up congrats and thanks for treating all my brothers here with respect and hooking them up with quality service/gear

D

Dont_trip

You know me I do my best to look out for the community and thankfully I have not been wrong yet...It helps having you to talk to through PM to help me figure a situation out your an Integral part to my madness LoL.

strong

D_T and Dolf, That was excellent work. it made me realize again how lucky I am to have found this place. I've asked you both questions and received helpful, knowlegable advice. shit man I can read articles all over the net but theres nothing like asking someone first hand that u can trust.. I was pissed when I saw all that shit yesterday and u guys took care of it and now things are normal again... Thanks...

D

dolfanshan

Strong you're an excellent member and brother...I'm glad you found mg

D

dolfanshan

I really hate it, but sometimes its a necessary evil. What we called violence of action in the army