Marines 17Years old

pbushell15

My name is Parrish and I'm 17 years old. I have a high metabolism and I am going to the marines in july. I was looking for something to put on mass and muscle quickly but also looking to only doing one cycle and being done with it. Can anybody give me any products or o e time kits to use?

siegmund

The grocery store ,  brother much respect for the core , my heart trust me ,  your 17 ,eat and eat more , fuck you dont need nothing else pushups , dips pullups , dry squats , and stomach and more stomach , and follow that up with a 5 mile run ,.. you will be ok my friend

strong

17 brother u have to go. Good luck in the core and please don't let 1 dumb fuck in this world tell u it wud ever be beneficial for a 17 year old to use AAS. Good luck and good bye.

D

dolfanshan

I'm a vet brother. I seved 2 years in the U.S. Army Rangers and 4 years in a line infantry unit. Here's the best advice you're gonna get. Leave thesteroids alone. Get yourself mentally tough, do pull up, pushups, and situps. Run and run more. Time yourself on 3 mile runs and try to get better each time. Shoot for 7 min miles. To be a hardcore motherfucking Marine you need to be lean, flexible, and agile. If you're too thin they will pack the weight on you with double rations. I entered bootcamp at 152lbs and left 176lbs. You're gonna enter bootcamp a boy, but leave a fucking man! You won't regret your decision, and I applaud and thank you for your future service. Any questions feel free to ask!!!

Standingup

My Cousin was thin as a rail when he went in to the marines, when he came out he was 240. I dont know what they fed him but dayum he got jacked in there and I know for a fact he didnt need any juice.  Trust me you are going to the right place to get big, you wont need any juice.

I am the 1

Here are a few things:

1. Good luck in the marines. Stays safe and thanks for your future services.

2. Your body is still growing. Wait till you are older.

3. 1 cycle is a waste of money, time and gear. Your first cycle should be an introductory. You want to see how you body will react.

4. The best way to add mass is to hit up your local grocery store and hit the gym hard.

5. You are going to need to get your cardio up for boot camp.