mast/test cycle

juicemania

what are peoples thoughts on using MAST E/ TEST E begining of cycle and ending with TEST P/MAST P. 7 weeks and 6 weeks respectively Anavar 50mg ed last 4 weeks .5mg Adex eod, PCT clomid/nolva HCG

Thanks

MWard77

Test is Test Bro. Esters are the only difference. .5 mg EOD might be too much. How much test you running? Mast has anti estrogenic properties and you might not even need Adex with Mast in picture.

ashop

ANAVAR is an oral that has the exception of running it for longer periods. I would just run it the entire duration of the TEST/MAST cycle for best results. I don't think you will reap ANAVAR's best effects in a 4 week cycle.

BodyGear

I agree, run the Var the whole cycle... 4 weeks wont do anything maybe add some liver support

juicemania

12-13% if that.  Looking to get down to 7-8%.  Recreational lifter just looking for more of a aesthetic look

215 pounds 6ft lifting for 3- 4 years fasted cardio in the morning lift in the evening 

Griz

What is the logic behind switching esters like this?

Please list nutrition plan as it will account for 90% of your progress.

siegmund

i personally do not see the need to switch esters the longs are kicked in long ago ... why the shorts at end ??? i could have seen a kick start but not at end unless a taper  ... not sure of your reasoning  

Griz

Depends on your goals and of course your current stats.

What about answering my question about the logic behind switching esters? Just trying to learn.