MCT AS A CARRIER OIL

B

Burrr

What do you guys think about MCT? I've found it to be PIP free, and nice and thin too.

I saw some mention from a SRC here that he did not like it much. 

Your thoughts?

Outlawthing

I wish I  have kept a log of the oils and pip  to see what is acceptable for me  but alas I have to do the cheek test ...... As in go in the butt and see if the Easter bunny brings me an egg or not :)

SenseiMiagi

I recently used prop in MCT oil and like you found it to be pip free.  In fact so pip free I questioned the potency of the product.  Results spoke for themselves, so Personally I am an MCT fan.

Dolf

I like mct oil. I believe it's a bit more pricy than other oils. I'm not reslly pip prone, do I do well with most carrier oils. 

A

Axle

without a doubt yes it is a bit more exspensive .   Depending on the brew there is a few tricks to the trade you have to introduce regarding carrier oil when you start dabbling in high dose gear.     Mct, safflower & grapeseed are my top 3.    Only time carrier oil will matter is if you are very pip prone.     

gearbankintl

I agree with Dolf and Axie here,

Ig going for a thinner oil, then you are not going to go wrong with Grapeseed, Safflower or MCT.  I prefer the Grapeseed over safflower personally.

Any of those are not going to be the thing reducing pip imo. The pip is going to be if the items was made properly and the solvent ratios are on point having minimum of all solvents to hold whatever you are talking in solution, yet cause no pip. It takes some homework and the care and passion & pride to make a good product on the maker's side.

Only thing I really see leaning toward MCT for would be if you are doing spot injections i.e. bi's,tris, delts and so on to round muscles out .............i.e. guys using syhtherol type items) then you may as well get the gear in while you are doing those. Only a few esters most guys will not find painful doing that type of thing even IF the product is made with perfect ratios.

Most imo shouldn't be doing synth type products. You should be building beef. Now maybe using it to stretch fascia to help steady growth and round out muscles when you are advanced , using it as a tool I can see. However being lazy and just filling your a$$ up with oil and having no muscle or strength I just dont get.  Something for another thread at any rate.

I will end with that a lot of it with pip is just pain tolerance. Some individuals have high pain tolerance and some do not. All things equal on gear made with great ratios or poor, some people will not react adversely and some even if it is perfect indeed will react adversely. 

Some people's bodies just do not react well to many yest esters no matter what.  Even if ratious are perfect they get knots and the body attacks the area. Another thing is high does gear, even if made extremely well, you start putting 500mg+ per ml in a spot , though it may not hurt at iinjection point, quite often the body is going to have a hard time breaking it down .

SenseiMiagi

I was under the impression that the primary advantage of MCT from others in regards to PIP is it is slower to be absorbed into the muscle, so crashing at the depot is less likely especially with shorter acting esters.  No depo crash = no PIP ( at least in regards to crystals waiting to absorb)....Solvents like BA,BB, etc are a different aspect of course.  Is this is true, or am I incorrect?

A

Axle

it has a lot to do when the oil is introduced into the brew.  weather the oil causes pip or not.  Bout all I can say about that.lol .  But yes most pip is caused by incorrect ratio of solvents. 

A

Axle

just a viscosity issue.  Thicker the oil the slower it absorbs. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Actually MCT is a lot thinner (lower viscosity) than GSO or safflower but it does absorb at a slightly reduced rate.

Grapeseed - 37.0
Sesame - 35.3
Cottonseed - 33.2
Safflower - 31.5
MCT - 26

Granted these are measured at 25 degrees C

A

AnabolicPerformance

MCT has a better ability to actually hold the hormone in solution which (in some cases) allow the solvents to be reduced leading to less pip. Absorption rate + ability to hold onto the hormone better + less solvents = the reduced pip seen when using MCT as the carrier

A

AnabolicPerformance

The reduction of pip is a combination of hormone quality, solvent quality/ratios, carrier oil choice, and preparation. If the hormone is pure enough (analytical grade) and the correct carrier is chosen then the solvents can actually be used in excess of "minimums" to account for temperature variations etc seen in shipping.

Grapeseed is not chosen in pharmaceutical preparations due to it going rancid in months (open or sealed, room temp or cooled) unlike sesame, cottonseed, safflower, etc which will hold up 1-2 years even after opening without going rancid or needing to be cooled. MCT is in a class separate from the others due to it being saturated versus polyunsaturated. Polyunsaturated has double bonds leaving an electron unpaired and reactive, this is why GSO with its 2 double bonds goes rancid so quick

MCT being a poor choice due to it being used in synthol is faulted due to the fact that the injection volume and frequency would have to be much larger to see this effect...otherwise you would see lots of guys with big asses instead of big ass guys walking around as MCT is prevalently used in underground labs lately. Finally the true measure of pip is not if a veteran with years experience can pin something and tolerate it. If you want to truly see if a product is painless it needs to be tested in virgin muscle.