Ment Cycle Info

Bowser88

This is further down the line but I'm curious about a trestolone cycle...how would I run that cycle would I run it alone or what shod it be stacked with? And what should the dosage be for a 25 year old 6ft 190-200 pounds...I see some people say they run it alone and some stack it I just wanna know what the vets on this fourm would recommend!

D

Deleted member 45086

You're 25. Leave MENT alone. It can make you sterile and the PCT can be very difficult. There's other choices that can be just as effective.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol yeah I guess if you are experienced enough. MENT isn't the devil, many love it. Just not for someone that might want to have more kids.

Bowser88

No I definitely still want to have more kids! So what's my next option @Bigbelly u think test and deca would be good the ment just sounded better then tren but with the same gains you'd get from tren and less sides but not being able to have more kids is a major side...also I'm just running test 12 week cycle rn u think I could stack anything in the last 4-6 weeks of it to get bigger gains? I was thinking about adding deca idk I'm down to do tren to and see how my body handles it...I just want some advice from a vet on what is what and what I should be doing to get where I want to be

Bowser88

On some real G shit tho @Bigbelly just between me and u...what if I just threw some tren ace in towards the end of my test cycle...what week would I wanna start and what dose and how many times should I be pinning the tren...also back to the deca which would be better just weighing my options here I already got tren ace and deca on hand just haven't gotten into it yet lmk dawg

case007

No I definitely still want to have more kids! So what's my next option @Bigbelly u think test and deca would be good the ment just sounded better then tren but with the same gains you'd get from tren and less sides but not being able to have more kids is a major side...also I'm just running test 12 week cycle rn u think I could stack anything in the last 4-6 weeks of it to get bigger gains? I was thinking about adding deca idk I'm down to do tren to and see how my body handles it...I just want some advice from a vet on what is what and what I should be doing to get where I want to be
Deca should be taken longer than 6 weeks.
Usually you would do Deca for at least 12 weeks, if not 16 as it takes a while to kick in. Its not something you would add to the last few weeks of a cycle.
I am currently on a test / NPP cycle which is due to finish in 3 weeks. Ill be doing 6 weeks of LOW DOSE Tren along with test, just to see how i handle it.
Ill start with 35mg EOD and up to 50mg EOD. But thats all. Its just to see how i react to it. Then in the future i know i can do a proper cycle of it and push the dosage a bit more if needed.
By the way, im 42, have 4 kids and wont be having anymore - so in a different position in life than you.

Twizted

How long have you been on gear? After reading through this post it appears your pretty new to gear, if that's the case then tren should wait a bit.

D

Deleted member 45086

How long have you been on gear? After reading through this post it appears your pretty new to gear, if that's the case then tren should wait a bit.
Lol, I was just asking if this was his first cycle. You beat me to it

Twizted

Okay so what's my next move then to work up to tren? @Twizted
If this is your first cycle then you need to put a few more cycles under your belt. What's your goal? I can guarantee we can get you there without even needing tren but if you absolutely must have tren then you need to run some more cycles first.

Last edited:

Gainz.

You're 25. Leave MENT alone. It can make you sterile and the PCT can be very difficult. There's other choices that can be just as effective.
It can make you sterile? Like for real? How much do I have to take? I've been putting getting snipped off for a while now. I have 2 kids, my girl has a kid... I don't want any more fucking kids!

D

Deleted member 45086

It can make you sterile? Like for real? How much do I have to take? I've been putting getting snipped off for a while now. I have 2 kids, my girl has a kid... I don't want any more fucking kids!
Skip the MENT and get a vasectomy. 😂

Gainz.

Skip the MENT and get a vasectomy. 😂
If you take the venom out a rattlesnake.... is it still a rattlesnake?
I don't know why but it freaks me out! I have no phobias, I'm not scared of anything... I don't get grossed out... I own snakes and spiders...I've had several broken bones and stitches in my life. Never really bothered me. But them cutting open my most prized possession... I don't know man... it freaks me out. Just terrified they gonna hit a nerve or something and then its just a impressive rope 🤣🤣.
But for real... if I woke up and it didn't work, I'd drive off a bridge!

Twizted

Big Belly isnt wrong, MENT was originally designed to be a male form of birth control. I don't think it's very efficacious because you candl find many reports of men taking it and knocking up their girl. Best to go the for sure route.

I used to be really freaked out by it too because I always thought about how dogs act after getting fixed, completely changes them. Took my dumbass years to come to the realization that they remove the testicle of the dog so it's not even comparable (yes I felt like an idiot when I realized this). I was gonna get the snip b/c I have 4 kids but the the wife had a surgery and they were already in that region so they removed her tubes.

Gainz.

Big Belly isnt wrong, MENT was originally designed to be a male form of birth control. I don't think it's very efficacious because you candl find many reports of men taking it and knocking up their girl. Best to go the for sure route.

I used to be really freaked out by it too because I always thought about how dogs act after getting fixed, completely changes them. Took my dumbass years to come to the realization that they remove the testicle of the dog so it's not even comparable (yes I felt like an idiot when I realized this). I was gonna get the snip b/c I have 4 kids but the the wife had a surgery and they were already in that region so they removed her tubes.
Hahaha, yeah if they took my nuts it definitely be a deal breaker! Actually... idk, they do get in the way a lot 🤣. But all my buddies that have had it said they noticed a increase in sex drive. I'm just worried about that 1 in a million chance of it not working after. I honestly don't think I could go on living.

case007

If you take the venom out a rattlesnake.... is it still a rattlesnake?
I don't know why but it freaks me out! I have no phobias, I'm not scared of anything... I don't get grossed out... I own snakes and spiders...I've had several broken bones and stitches in my life. Never really bothered me. But them cutting open my most prized possession... I don't know man... it freaks me out. Just terrified they gonna hit a nerve or something and then its just a impressive rope 🤣🤣.
But for real... if I woke up and it didn't work, I'd drive off a bridge!
I had a vasectomy. The needle into your balls to numb the area hurt. Then when they were doing the second ball, they hadnt numbed it enough. I felt them tugging and cutting! My blood pressure dropped and they had to quickly inject more anaesthetic.
I would NEVER do it again. Obviously im happy now its done, but knowing what i know, i dont think i would go through it again. Freaked me out.