Mid-Life Crisis?

Pankration

I remember that Mr. O. I think Yates was hyped up. Seeing Shawn in his BMW and training at Golds was the highlight of my existence. Dorian and other German dude were big ass fux but Shawn had real muscle, not that water down inflatable shit. Your going to do well here. Welcome 

Scandal

Dorian defo won that on his reputation, I think he ruptured his left bicep 6 weeks out and you could tell he wasn't 100%, agree about Shawn, rock solid and a great proportion but never got the top spot as he should have, I met him at the Expo the day before, he was a bit of an arse but to be fair to his he was probably suffering with diet and carb depletion! Golds at Venice beach was amazing, I trained in their and in 97 I think it was about 10 dollars to get in for a day! 

Pankration

I never trained there but I lived in Venice 13. I think the street was Firestone? Don't remember but I would bike my way there to my friends house and just see these guys, no, these BB's and those muskles. One dude showed me how to bench press and let me squeeze his biceps. Guys like Shawn are always under a lot of pressure. It was just the day and the time. That's good though because he was him. Bertil Fox on the other hand was extremely nice and guess what happened to him!? ¿

Pankration

Mel my bloke, "dear sir, madam, or bloke ". I've been trying to face recognition that guido since yesterday but no go. I know he's from the 80's comedy show and hilarious but he doesn't appear. Do not tell me. I get it a few days later but this Bronx guy has my xhamster working 

Scandal

Must have been a great place to live and grow up, I stayed in Santa Monica, lovely place. Yeah Fox was a great British Pro but obviously life took a downward turn when we retired back in the West Indies...

SwellMel

It is Mel Sharples from the hit TV show "Alice."  Now "kiss my grits!"  as famously said numerous times on the show...