Mind the Gap?

Turning 40

Hi Guys,

There is a subject on which I cannot find much information, either here or elsewhere, and that is the break between cycles.

So, you run your first cycle, 2 weeks later start PCT for a further 4 weeks, but then how soon can you start cycle 2? 

The PCT restarts your bodies natural test production. I'm guessing you should allow this sometime to fully recover before starting next cycle - but how long? is it the same for everyone and every cycle? or what factors affect the rest period?

Expecting some varied opinions, but no arguing !!

Cheers,

Bigstick_00

I'm not 100% sure on this one but I would have to say if your not gonna blast and cruise and wanna go back to natural production, I'd give your body at least an 8 week off cycle. Possibly more if running 19 nor compounds as these suppress your hpta more than aromatizing compounds!

N

noveskeelite

I think the old time on equals time off saying applies. Same with blasting and crusing. Altho people break the rules all the time lol myself inculded.

Turning 40

Cheers guys,

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is blast & cruise? Not heard that before - but you both refer to it.

Standingup

You either run steroids in cycles, or blast and cruise.  Cycles are when you run and then you pct . The reason for this is to maintain your natural functions. If you are already on prescribed trt or you are old enough you just don't care you are injecting testosterone year round as a blast (high dose) period, and then a cruise (low dose) period.

As far as being on cycle and hopping back on, you can use blood work to tell if your natural functions are normal and then cycle again. If no blood work you should play it conservative and wait the standard time described above.