mixing my hcg

siegmund

Alright , I have my hcg , well. Been had it ready to start using it ,, but I have 1ml sodium to mix with my 5000 ,   once mixed  I want to do 250iu 2×w  , how many units would that be on a u100. Slin pin

siegmund

If my calulations are correct ,10iu would be 500 so .5 iu would be 250 ,correct ??? 5000 add 1ml that makes it 500 every 10 and 10 ×500 is 5000 so I would do .5 for 250 

Standingup

250 is too small of a dose, run it @ 500ius 2x a week .  Also try mixing it with 2.5 ml of water or even 5ml of water if your mixing vial is big enough. I find it makes measurement a whole lot easier and although I cant prove it I do believe injecting it with a greater volume of water helps disperse it through the body better, but that's just a theory of mine. I know they often give only 1ml amps with some brands, but Ive had other brands that come with 5ml of water.

Standingup

I think you are off on something there. What do you mean by ".5 for 250 " I see both of you guys are talking about IU's in relationship to the marking on the pin which is incorrect. The pin is broken up in 100 incriments of a ML not an IU.  IU's are determined by the concentration of which you dilute it not a marking on the pin.

you mean 5 units on the pin to get you 250 ius ?

Best thing to help you is have your slin pin in hand while you try to determine this.

siegmund

My pharmacest , actually gave me sterile water today ,  but it came to my attention that it can go bad to quick?? So I just mixed it with the 1ml bottle that came with it .  

siegmund

Thats what I was thinking but you know my sisuiation here , its like beingnin a halfway house and everyone shares a refrigerater , kwim

D

dolfanshan

I figured you'd have a little beer and soda fridge in your lair :)