ml. mg. cc ???

Ruben

Hey. I feel like a dumb ass asking this.  Is 1cc = 200 mg. Or is 1cc = 250 mg?  Vial 10ml 250 mg. Ive been researching and had this pop up 3 times today and every time there was a different answer

D

dolfanshan

1cc =1ml, so at 250mg per ml it would be 250mg per cc also. Metric can be confusing if you're not used to it my man.

Standingup

CC's and ML can not be converted in to MG .   Unless you mean the actual weight of 1 ml of liquid the term mg does not cross reference, even so it would vary depending on the density of the liquid.

If you are confused because to have seen for example "testosterone 250 @ 250 mg per ml "  then that represents the amount of active ingredient within that ml.  In that case you need to read the label of each individual product because they vary. 

Standingup

thats a dangerous answer, are you sure you know exactly what product hes talking about ? I didnt see him mention that . Because 1ml can equal 50mg , 200mg, 300 mg, 500mg etc etc

strong

Im reading it this way STAND. I think hes running TEST e 250. so his question is >> Does 1 cc/ 1mm = 250 Mgs. the answer is yes.

Standingup

where did he say test e 250 ?   Not in this thread .  If he is confused about conversion I wouldnt want him making a broad assumption that 1ml of any compound is 250mg in strength.   Did he buy a liquid AI ?Could he have NPP 150 ?  I dunno he needs to mention the exact compound in the question otherwise the conversion is not applicable and therefore a dangerous assumption.

strong

He wrote vial 10ml 250mg in his question. Dolf has answered questions for him so he prob. knows what hes gonna run on his first cycle. Its good were having this convo because it could easily be confused. you're right.  We should all elaborate on technical questions...

D

dolfanshan

I see what you are saying, but I told him 1ml=1cc, so 250mg per ml would be 250mg per cc, but he never said in his question it was 250mg per ml. He only said 10ml 250mg, and rather than assume I should of had him elaborate more. Although had the entire vial been 250mg 1 cc would only have been 25mg. Next time I'll read a little more carefully and try not to make any assumptions.

Standingup

oh I see in the other thread. I went and looked after you said that. Still though when someone passes through here 6 months from now sifting through threads they may not. Each thread has to be clear to the question posed within it, not a seperate thread. 

I know you and Dolph know what you are doing but we have to remember these threads are like library records for someone later down the road.