MOD GRF 1-29 + GHRP 2 or 6

Apex Peptides

This is a very basic breakdown of the rationale behind a very common peptide combination: MOD GRF 1-29 and GHRP-6 or GHRP-2.This little write up is from my own individual perspective with the help of some sources. This info is not to be taken as factual. If someone has additional information, edits or strongly disagrees with any of the material I presented, please speak up. I'm certainly not claiming to be the resident expert in the science of peptides and I'm always open to learn.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-2 or GHRP-6)administered concomitantly with a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH);namely MOD GRF 1-29 aka “CJC-1295 without drug affinity complex or DAC,” is a very popular and effective peptide combination. This is an excellent combination because the two peptides work synergistically. The GHRP releases a GH pulse while the GHRH intensifies the pulse. In short, they basically work together to release and amplify a natural pulse of GH produced in the pituitary gland. This teamwork more than doubles the effect of either peptide on its own.

MOD GRF 1-29 is a synthetic human GHRH analogue, quite similar to DAC conjugated CJC-1295, however, without drug affinity complex (DAC) attached. The modifications of removing the DAC from CJC-1295 were made to render it much more stable and effective. MOD GRF 1-29 is largely known to extensively increase plasma GH concentrations and IGF-1 levels for sustained amounts of time. While it seems MOD GRF 1-29 is certainly more popular than CJC-1295 DAC, both peptides produce promising results.

GHRP-6 presents effects that act on ghrelin receptors often eliciting intense hunger and increased gastric motility. It should be noted that some studies have revealed incidents in which cortisol and prolactin have been mildly elevated when GHRP-6 was involved.

GHRP-2, a second generation peptide, provokes an even more intense GH release than GHRP-6. This increased GH release however, isn’t accompanied by increased gastric motility and hunger. This is because there is little to no stimulation of ghrelin receptors. Like GHRP-6, studies have suggested that GHRP-2 may slightly affect prolactin and cortisol levels.

The most common method of utilizing the combination is via augmented recurring or pulsatile dosing throughout the day. Moreover, data suggest that single daily doses are far less effective than multiple daily doses of this combination. In vivo testing suggests that doses of 100 mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 together with 100-200 mcg of a GHRP administered t.i.d., sub-Q preferably 30 minutes ante cibum produce the greatest results. GHRH + GHRP treatment may increase muscle strength, muscle mass, fatloss and hypertrophy. In addition, an optimized protocol of GHRH + GHRP administration would likely attenuate some of the effects of aging on skeletal muscle function in older persons and athletes alike

Sources
Pulsatile Secretion of Growth Hormone (GH) Persists duringContinuous Stimulation by CJC-1295, a Long- Acting GH-Releasing Hormone Analog,Madalina Ionescu and Lawrence A. Frohman, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology& Metabolism 2006 91(12):4792-4797
Neuronal M3muscarinic acetylcholine receptors are essential for somatotroph proliferationand normal somatic growth, Dinesh Gautam, PNAS April 14, 2009 vol. 106 no. 15

Kfizzle

I would just Ike to add that the sides from cjc include an instant feeling that is hard to describe.  Its like a head rush or pressure in the head, this is my experience with few different types I have tried. Also the effects of this stack has caused me to have severe tingling in my hands and arms mostly upon waking up,  much like the effect of hgh that people have described.  One last think is water retention is noticed as well on this I believe from the ghrp.  But I am not 100% if one or the other. Cjc and ipram did not cause this with me so that's why I assume it to be the ghrp.  So be sure to drink lots of extra water to try to keep the body from holding too much water. I took a couple weeks off this stack and will be getting back on it soon. 

Very good write up apex.  Thanks for sharing!  

Outlawthing

What little I  have been experimenting with recently ( a friend bought a shit ton and has been sharing .... What a pal )   ghrp 2 and 6 with cjc no dac  together it made me really sleepy like I couldn't hold my eyes open  and made my feet tingle  after the sleepiness subsided I just felt better can't say how sense of well being maybe  but no crazy hunger  my pal on other hand has been a  dozer with the groceries 

Thaistick

Your description of why the drug affinity complex (DAC) was removed from cjc1295 is incorrect. The purpose of the DAC is to keep the drug effective in the body longer. By removing the DAC the active life of the peptide is reduced not extended as you described. I prefer the non-DAC version simply because it  is easier to mimic the natural gh pulses through the day. And why "ante cibum"? Lol. Why not just write" before eating"? No reason to confuse people. 

swolesam

I think you need to mention saturation doses for each of the compounds to give a comprehensive view & more hands on advice to the guys here. Cortisol & PRL are seen to elevate (within normal ranges, at the higher end) in cases where subjects used higher doses than saturation dose. So saturation dose is your pivot point. 

Another article i've came across mentioned that administering more doses per day , 3-5 jabs spread 2-3 hours or so apart is superior to doing 1 or 2 mega doses (above saturation dose) per day. This is due to the fact that doing the former, you are primarily stimulating the GH pulses in the body giving more peaks per day hence repeaing more benefits with less/no sides.

This guide is invaluable, and had to share it with my brothers here:

http://www.teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/

swolesam

This is also very interesting. Speaks to the 2 major sides of going above saturation dose 1) Desensitization 2) Cortisol & Prolactin elevation.

See below:

Ipamorelin is about as efficacious as GHRP-6 in causing GH release but even at higher dose (above 100mcg) it does not create prolactin or cortisol.

GHRP-6 at the saturation dose 100mcg does not really increase prolactin & cortisol but may do so slightly at higher doses. This rise is still within the normal range.

GHRP-2 is a little more efficacious then GHRP-6 at causing GH release but at the saturation dose or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. This rise is still within the normal range although doses of 200 - 400mcg might make it the high end of the normal range.

Hexarelin is the most efficacious of all of the GHRPs at causing an increase in GH release. However it has the highest potential to also increase cortisol & prolactin. This rise will occur even at the 100mcg saturation dose. This rise will reach the higher levels of what is defined as normal.

Desensitization

GHRP-6 can be used at saturation dose (100mcg) three or four times a day without risk of desensitization. 

GHRP-2 probably at saturation dose several times a day will not result in desensitization.

Hexarelin has been shown to bring about desensitization but in a long-term study the pituitary recovered its sensitivity so that there was not long-term loss of sensitivity at saturation dose. However dosing Hexarelin even at 100mcg three times a day will likely lead to some down regulation within 14 days.

If desensitization were to ever occur for any of these GHRPs simply stopping use for several days will remedy this effect.

Chronic use of GHRP-6 at 100mcg dosed several times a day every day will not cause pituitary problems, nor significant prolactin or cortisol problems, nor desensitize.

swolesam

sinking in the knowledge & sharing it whenever i can when i get breaks of getting my ass whoooped in the ever-so-volatile stock market LOL 

Zakswi

This compound is suggested to be taken before bed so HGH can be released during peaceful sleep?

I found it did not agree with me sleepwise and caused bloating. Very restless sleep when taken within an hour or two of sleep, at least with me. I backed off daily subQ, gave it a rest and now SubQ it before workouts. That with a good energy drink seems to be working alot better! slight flushing in the head 5 mins after injecting but that goes away. Cycling with others so cant speak for its effect alone. Drink lots of water during workout so that prob has eliminated the bloat.

swolesam

i had the bloat issue badly with ghrp-2, less so with ipam, but enough to make me hate the compounds. Sleep was awesome, and healing was good, but not worth the bloat and loss of definition for me, so i dont think im going that route again for a long time. Besides, you really dont know what these RC companies are putting in that little powder at the bottom of the vial. I def hear alot of the chinese crap which most american "distributors" aka RCs are pushing contains alot of chemicals other than the one mentioned on the vial, i mean it says "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" on the vial LOL, how you guna blame anybody if you use it and have sides! Just saying...