Most insane ridiculous dosages/cycles you have heard?

N

noveskeelite

I know some big name lifters powerlifters and bodybuilders both who take absolutely insane amounts of gear. Scot Mendelson the former world record Raw bench press holder at 715lbs I think it was gave another world class lifter cyce advice which was something alone lines of

3000mg a week of test

2000mg of deca

etc etc......so whats the craziest you've heard of?

siegmund

All you have to do is  .  Go to the ×××××× si pages and you will see ,20 year olds first cycle , running 1200 mg tren C,  and plp applauding.him ,  true ,

Psilentchild

[[{"fid":"20688","view_mode":"media_original","fields":{"format":"media_original"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Epic 1 year Steroid Transformation","class":"media-element file-media-original"},"link_text":null}]]

Psilentchild

And here is his stack

[[{"fid":"20689","view_mode":"media_original","fields":{"format":"media_original"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Bostin Loyd Stack","class":"media-element file-media-original"},"link_text":null}]]

piston

that crazy. I knewe a guy taking 140 mg of dbol per day, it was most likely under dose or it would have killed him

N

noveskeelite

Well a lot of the guys taking super high crazy cycles are elite athletes. There is a VAST difference between competing at highest levels of sport and being a casual lifter like most people here are. But the health consequences of those high dosages can definitely be severe.

D

dolfanshan

Also the eite guys are under close watch of doctors

Standingup

What I find funny is not the cycle when they are on it, but when they say "oh Im not taking anything now"  and yet not taking anything means just 5 ius HGH 750 mg test and 50 mg anavar LOLOLOL   yeah not taking anything ;)

N

noveskeelite

Lol for them that is nothing. Theres a t shirt I wanna get it says ......all natural......with a little bit of tren lol