my 2nd family

siegmund

What up FAM , 

I'm feeling a little guilty ,last 2 days have been absolute crazy ,business, grand kids , and today I had work grand babies 3. And had to do two orders for me ,and run around ,and when I'm not here I feel bad 

I know but that's me ,I don't change its who I am ,I'm with u ,I'm with u ,heart and soul I'm old school but ,I'm here now ,someone pm me last night for a little help bro I'm sorry I forgot who ,lmao and I erase my pm regularly ,but please pm tonite ,and have a good sage weekend bros 

Just me

PS milk I'll get that pick in first thing am ,promise and I know my fellow bros are jumping in on this comp. RIGHT ,hey I'm off cycle months ,I'm training 2 or 3 days a week and I'm in so weather your on or off who cares this about ,getting together on something ,,so I will see you there zig

PSS sometimes my wife seems to think this is my first FAM:(( piss off a Latino women ,,and get the iron skillet across the back of the head ,,no joke,

milkin

No worries brother Zig if we do not get more participants in the compitition we shall abort it and any other future competitions as well. Many members raised their hand for this but remain absent. Also, it's somewhat of an insult to the sources who have extended themselves to make this happen.

Anyway, Iron skillet  + back of head = Frigging headache. Go play with the kiddies :)

siegmund

My pic is posted took a whole two minutes of my time ,, for the site ,I'm off cyc, like I said (going on any day )::))) but it isn't the point of winning bro's , not this one ,this one is to see how our community pulls together ,so POST ,if not I win ::))

N

noveskeelite

haha I would participate but im a powerlifter and don't train for looks. while I look solid I don't have abs or anything like that. so a picture competition isn't really my cup of tea.