my first cycle

strong

first of all let me say Hello, Since Christmas ive been trying to change my life basically. Sell the business and just get a job. Stressed and anxious is no way to go through life. I haven't been as active for the last 3 weeks but what can u do. Anyway:

started first cycle at 6' 265 and 22% bf. I had been lifting for 30 years prior but u know sometimes we miss a lot of time due to work and injuries. I had a serious injury 8 years ago where a tree fell on me and just couldn't get back to working out regularly.

Using AAS while working out and eating healthy but a lot I gained 20 lbs of pure mass. 

I gained 20 lbs. chest 54", arms over 20" back just huge.

my strength went through the roof. not so much on bench but all odd shit like pull downs with 240 and barbell curls,

my libido was high and I just felt great. I am all in all very happy with my first cycle. I learned so much and am so thankful to all the help I got from u guys.

I am not sure if Dolf remembers but he talked to me about carb cycling/ keto diet. He posted something from Tnation or somewhere. I am losing fat and my metabolism is utilizing the nutrients properly. I was getting to be a mess before using AAS. a big guy. not too fat but not good either. I feel alive again and shit im not even on cycle....

siegmund

Im a old warrior my friend , if it aint rough it aint right ,, if everything wasnt a battle and struggel , id be in that funeral pyre ,..   still here ;))

strong

I know that my man. That's what I like about you. its not easy to raise yourself and teach yourself everything. Some times we make bad decisions but some good.

siegmund

And I must say , I have to commend you , lieing down the buss,  I cant comprehend it , even tho I know , it would be in my best interest sometime , my problem is im trying to make up for that lost time , let me get everything in place , where I only need to maintain , then ill consider it ...you problely just releived 3/4 of your stress ,

D

dolfanshan

That fantastic my friend...I hope everything works out to your advantage. From selling the business, getting a 9 to 5, and your diet. You've got great discipline sticking to your diet. Keep us updated on your progress my brother!!!

strong

ive been eating 3 days just egg whites, chk. beef. as much protein as possible and then cycling a few carbs for 2 days. im just playing with it but im getting in tune again with my body....

D

dolfanshan

That's good strong. Carb diets are great short term diets! 

strong

yes they are. I nvr believed in that but im having a harder time keeping fat off. I feel so much better on the protein days and much more sluggish when carb days....