My Lean Gain Cycle for Summer

Dolf

That damn Chinese food will do it everytime lol Asian sauces are packed full of sodium. 

I'd save the primo for when you hit 10% bf or less. Primo is very mild and ran at high mg doses. Being lean, and running it minimum 600mg, but I prefer 800-1000mg will make it worth the money because that's when primo really shines through.

Id run the test p at 150mg eod or 75 ed. That along with a good diet will get you to your goals. If you wanted you could even throw in dome mast p (not mast e). 

SuperGimp

lol yeah an all u can eat buffet hello sodium overload.

ok so now I am an old get I get it no heavy sodium, no beer or wine sensible test dose and a tickle of mast p.

have to admit with the exception of winstrol have always done long esters.....

so eod test p and mast p you reckon...?

So I run the mast same as the test 150 eoD ?

Dolf

Yea ed or eod. I personally prefer ed pins because I feel it keeps blood levels more stable, but eod is acceptable. My next question is what ai do you have in case e2 problems arise?

SuperGimp

Well 3 weeks in to the cycle and I have to say this is the best I have felt in over a decade.
Thx for the great comments, taken all on board. Basically I am running 500 primo a week + 300 Test E.

Primo just starting to kick in I think and it seems just as I remember it, nice fullness (particularly in the chest/arms) ,
vascularity starting to build in the arms. NO noticeable water (unless I have a salty meal or even 1 glass of wine - thanks for the tip Dolf).
Aromasin was cheap enough so taking that EOD just to ensure no chipmunk cheeks.

Importantly I feel zero stress on my liver so could not be happier.
As per advice I am gonna stretch the cycle to 16 weeks.

I was tempted to chuck in some Anavar for a few weeks(6) at the end as a "finisher"
Any thoughts or just overkill and not worth it..

Week  Aromasin Primobolin D Test E Anavar Nolvadex Clomid
1 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
2 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
3 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
4 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
5 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
6 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
7 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
8 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
9 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
10 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week      
11 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
12 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
13 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
14 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
15 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
16 25 mcg EOD 500/week 300/week 50mg/day    
17   Off Off   40 mg/day 150mg/day
18   Off Off   40 mg/day 100mg/day
19   Off Off   20 mg/day 50 mg/day
20   Off Off   20 mg/day 50 mg/day

Dolf

25mg aro eod is way too much! Especially at only 300mg test per week! Crashed e2 is a horrible feeling and experience. At that dose of aro you're on the fast track to finding out first hand.

SuperGimp

Once again thx Dolf , can you suggest a corrected dose??

25 EOD or 12.5 Ed is what I have seen recommended.

Seems every time you put a safety net in it causes another hassle

I miss the days of blissful innocence of 10 dbol a day and hope for the best Yell

swolesam

Love the anavar in the end of the cycle, dosage is good IMO, and duration is good as well 6 weeks. 2 injectables, and 1 oral, solid plan.

Only thing like dolf mentioned Aro seems too high, i do 13mg every 2-3 days, or adex 0.5mg daily 6 Days per week. Guage your estro sensitivity with blood test and/or feel and adjust/tweak it from there.

Rock on brother.

Dolf

Ai's are best dialed in with bloods. I run 12.5mg eod or e3d depending on what I'm running and how much per week I dose it at. I'm estro sensitive, so my dosages tend to be a bit more than others because of that, but at 300mg per week I'd most likely start with 6.25 twice per week and adjust from there depending on early signs and how I feel. If you're not estro sensitive it might not be needed at all. Although keeping e2 under 80 yeilds better gains by keeping shbg down. Shbg increases with elevated estro and binds up testosterone yeilding it useless. E2 is a delicate balancing act as you can see.