my stand ,,

siegmund

Im going to keep it 100% real here , mg has like ,5 full time members , BROS ,5 MEMBERS THAT BEAT THESE BOARDS ED.  AND OUT OF THESE 5 ,MAYBE BE IM WRONG IT COULD BE 7,, ANYWAY , OTHER SITES HAVE THOUSANDS , WE HAVE 7 SEVEN , THAT PUT THE HEART , TIME , PATIENTS INTO BUILDING MG , AND IF A LITTLE EXTRA LOVE GETS THROWN AROUND , SO WHAT !!!! IS EITHER FOR HELPING SOMEONE , ONEWAY OR THE OTHER , ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT , WE HAVE LIKE 7 ACTIVE FULL TIME MEMBERS , WE ARE HELPING BUILD , ALL TOGETHER , WE RIGHT NOW ARE GOING TO BE THE VETS AND OLD HEADS HERE , LIKE ON OTHER SITES , , THAT WERE HERE WHEN MG STARTED , WTF , IM SORRY BUT THIS IS THE WAY I FEEL , AND I WILL ALWAYS SPEAK MY MIND , AND THE BEAUITFUL THING , YOUR ALLOWED TO SPEAK YOUR MIND HERE ,!!!! WHY ARE WE EVEN DISCUSSING , A COUPLE LITTLE KARMA POINTS ,

IM HERE 8 MONTH , FOR FOR OF THEM I WAS BASICLY ALONE , AND DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO KEEP MG , A FLOAT , THEN CAME NOV , AND ME AND YOU NOV BUSTED IT UP ANDMPULLED THE SOLID BROS WE HAVE TODAY HERE , NOW THERE DOING WHAT WE DID , AND AS I DID YOU DID , THEY ALSO RECIEVE FOR THERE CONTRIBUTIONS , AS THEY SHOULD IMO , AS ME AND YOU DID , .

IF THIS WAS LIKE 100S OF PLP ID SEE A 8PM PROB , THERE IS LOKE 5 PLP OTHER THAN MODS THAT CAN GUVE KARMA , SO , ITS ME , NOV , KFIZZ, DOLPH, DT , ANX 2 OTHER BUT THERE NOT ACTIVE ,  , I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND , LIKE THIS IS A SUBJECT ALREADY AND WE ONLY HAVE 5 PLP THAT CAN GIVE KARMA ,

PLP S PERCEPTION OF WHY KARMA SHOULD BE GIVEN VARIES , IF SOMEONE THINKS IM GOING TO GIVE A TEX BOOK JUNKY KARMA FOR RECITING THE ENDICTRIN SYSTEM , THE FUCK I AM , IN MY OPION HE DESERVES SHIT , IF YOU DIDNT STICK IT IN YOUR ASS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT POSTING ON IT , PERIOD OR SOME OTHE PHD ASS HOLE , RECITING BIO CHEMISTRY OR SOMETHING SOMETHING , BECAUSE SCJOOL WELL THAT CARRYS NO WEIGHT WITH ME ,, IM RANT YOU KNOW WHEREMI STAND AND THATS TRUE IM TRUE , AND THATS THAT and before  ANYONE FEELS A TYPE OF WAY THESE ARE MY FEELINGS HOW I FEEL MY OWN TOPIC , AND IM NOT COMING AT NOONE , JUST FOR THE RECORD , IF IM COMING AT SOMEONE O COME STRIGHT THATS WHY.I HATE FUCKINGNINTERNET , BUT I BUSTED MY BALLS MY BACK FOR MG ,, MY CHOICE MYNLOVE , AND EVERY KARMA I GOT I EARNED AND SOME SIEG

D

Dont_trip

Sieg just payed it down I agree with you  bro..... Active members is what grows this site I want to take a second and thank KRISBER he has been active here and I appreciate that....we need members like him and dshan sieg nov kfiz standing milkin etc even dexter lol sorry dexter but you don't post on the forums enough and I really wouldn't mind getting to know you more :p..... Karma does not hold a title here but it does serve a purpose here....but okay carry on bro thought I would chime in

siegmund

I want everyone to chime in , this I is  .  Our site , we are all solid good brothers that under went test , opions vary , they will fuck were human , were fucked up by nature , but one thing that stands above is at the end of the day , we had our opions , and the brotherhood continues , you here me NOV ???? OPIONS IS WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL ,, AND FOR THE RECORD I RESPECT  .  YOU AND YOUR OPION THE BATTLE OF OPIONS IS OVER , NOW LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHERNPOST I WOULD ANDNI SWARENON EVERYTHINGN INLOVE TAKES US ALL FOR A DINNER AND A DRINK RIGHT NOW ON MY EYES I WOULD ,   LOVE EVERYONE SIEG

milkin

Members respecting each others input whether it turns into a debate or not. It's all part of the learning process. We are not here to see who has the biggest chest, rather we are here to learn from each other and grow as a community. If it takes 5 years to get to the volume of other review sites then so be it but we will get there with integrity.

Thats my answer and I'am sticking to !

K

krisbr

Thanks, dt. I just want to say I may not always respond because I'm new to alot of this. I am always checking up reading the new posts. Mg maybe small but that is why I like it. I don't know you guys in person but I feel I know you all to a certain extent. I do see some fighting and bickering on here sometimes. That's not the end of the world. It's human nature. Plus a little excitement is good. Anyway I love the support everyone shows here. This is the only board I choose to occupy my time with.  Because of that support. So thanks to all you guys.

Bigstick_00

Sorry guys, I try to stay active and look at the sight everyday. Sometimes I just don't have an opinion or any topics to post. 

siegmund

My fault brother , I forgot every ones handle when I was writing thats y I went from 5-7 or 10 but this is all of us , the  .  Mg , delta force thanks k

D

dolfanshan

The bickering is brotherly love. Family can smack talk each other but nobody else better do it. I do however enjoy your input when you're around brother. 

D

dolfanshan

Chime in when you do though. We all are the ground floor of this thing. It's gonna be what we make it. I can't speak for others but I have thick skin and promise I won't get my feeling hurt by disagreement. 

Standingup

ok well this is a whole interesting discussion. One could ask exactly "why" . Given the fact the format is very similar, given the fact there is more honesty here.  Now I dont really know the answer for sure but I will straighten you out on one thing you are very wrong about Sieg, and that is the "thousands of members " part .   Go look at a few other forums and you will see the same names popping up in the forum over and over. I remember when I was a member at hemeroids there were realistically about 150-200 regular forum participants.  I am a member at Ironmag and the same thing, you will see a lot of the same name popping up time and time again. So as far as this "thousands " thing goes , uh no way uhuh it just aint so, they may have thousands of names signed up but only a few hundred are active.

My feeling is its time and simply the right few personalities starting the right topics.   I my self am sorry I do not write more, but my heart is just not in it like it used to be. Its very easy when this world is new to really treat it as real. And dont get me wrong the people are as real as anyone, but the fact is Ive got two boys that love to go ride bikes or play a game of battleship or even lift weights in the basement, Ive got a dog that lives to please me and Ive got a wife that apparently lives to make love to me and they are all within my arms reach.   

I'll find my balance again I just had some trauma that shook me from this world, plus winter is coming, you'll see ppl sitting inside a bit more. Besides it just takes time Seig it takes time. You forget we live in a world of instant gratification and so the idea something could take a few years to get rolling is often overlooked. 

Standingup

Seig , Brother Im sorry cause I know this is going to hurt a bit, but you need to up your game a bit.  You need to proof read your writing, even if its going back and re-edditing later . For posts to attract people they need to be easy to read and understand. We all know you Seig, but even to me there are times I just cant even read what you are saying.  Im no writer my self so I know its tough, but seriously, no more posting by phone and read it back to your self before you submit. I think you'll find with just a little work YOU  could very well be that one important personality MG needs should you simply improve your writing skills.