Need help, Going on trip

jedward

I'll be going in Hawaii soon for a week.  I was thinking about taking some of the gear that I need for that period of time.  Do you guys think its a bad idea to put it on my language and check it in or its a bad idea taking them at all.  

D

Dont_trip

Is it worth getting tagged for a felony because its a no brainer....

D

dolfanshan

Not a good idea brother!!! Get a scrip for test, and bring your pharmaceutical test and you're good...

Standingup

I have done it many many times with no troubles at all.  First of all you are only going for a week how much do you need ?  What I have done is loaded up two or three pins w whatever I want or need at the time and put it in your checked baggage.  You will not have a problem, as I said I am speaking from a position of having done that many times.  Now don't get me wrong, Im not saying throw full vials in your luggage and a box of pins , but a couple of ml aren't going to raise any alarms.

Outlawthing

nine times out of ten you will breeze by I have loaded up my trt shots and had one one issue it is kinda hard to explain loaded syringes but I got a script  I would not put vials especially underground ones in your luggage  felonys suck trust me 

CJtheman

Hey I'm a newbie to this and need help. I am looking to gain muscle, get stronger, and increase my libido. I don't like needles and wud like to see some results asap. I am 44 / 6'/215/on a budget

D

Dont_trip

I think your trolling,So short answer You don't like needles?Don't touch gear eat food and workout especially if your on a budget steroids are not for you.Stop Trolling