Need help with what brand is best

Odin69

I currently am off cycle about to go back on I have been using clarity brand for a year now with decent results but feel it’s definitely under cut and feel I need a change found a solid source by me that can get PHARMACOM LABS, PARA PHARMA, GENZA AND BRITISH DRAGON he threw to many names at me lol I did a internet search on them they all seem pretty solid and you can find good and bad reviews on all of them all if you search hard enough but was just wondering what brand would you go with or had best results with and is there a brand to absolutely stay away from

shannon11

Man it's not like you're choosing a car, whatever label is slapped on the vial with the purest compound you can get that works good for you is best. More established brands like BD (the best one of all you've listed) just have a benefit of being around longer. It's not like British Dragon's or Balkan's mix of "active substance plus oil" is any better than the same thing from some unknown lab.

If you want to eliminate the risks, look at the brands that've been around for a few years AND have a decent distributor. If I say that you absolutely should go for BD or BP or whatever and you get a fake thing from some sketchy site that just has a roll of fake labels, what's the point.

In short: focus on the source, not the lab. And if a source has too many brands available it's either bs or those guys are somewhere on the front page here.

suppsforlife

And if a source has too many brands available it's either bs
pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about.
I currently am off cycle about to go back on I have been using clarity brand for a year now with decent results but feel it’s definitely under cut and feel I need a change found a solid source by me that can get PHARMACOM LABS, PARA PHARMA, GENZA AND BRITISH DRAGON he threw to many names at me lol I did a internet search on them they all seem pretty solid and you can find good and bad reviews on all of them all if you search hard enough but was just wondering what brand would you go with or had best results with and is there a brand to absolutely stay away from
Better go for brands that are in your local region. For example, if you're in the USA, go for the USA brands. if you're in Europe, choose USA brands.

Dazz

Hi mate I have 2 labs I stick with all the time that does quality an always next day delivery hook me up if you would more info💪