New diet

littlecman

hey guys just gone throught a diet plan with blast and hopefully get some feed back from you guys. I might make a few mistakes here.let  start with meal one  1: whey isolate with either white rice flour or pure dextrose.meal2 white rice with tuna .meal three ckicken and rice with sweet patato..4 oats.5 5 (or post work out): whey isolate and white rice flour or pure dextrose. meal 6 white patato with broccoli and oli olive. daily calrs 2600. protein need to be  250g pre day carbs 270 a day . 58 grams a day. strugging a bit with get the right amount four each one.

M

Mister A

Hey Little C, diet looks like it's made up of clean foods so off to a great start. What are your current stats and what are your goals?

blastthru23

Meal 3 should be either sweet potato or rice. No need for two carb sources in one meal unless they are portioned such that carb amount is met for that meal. So, rice OR potato, and a veg.

blastthru23

Basically, divide total protein by 6. ( by the way, you skipped the protein for meals 4 & 6).Then figure out how much protein each chosen protein source has. For each meal,  use the same amount of protein. For carbs and fats, those will typically be portioned out depending on which meal it is. For example, post work out has no fat, so if this is the only meal with out added fat, then divide by five, use that portion for each meal. Since you're planning i think 52 grams of added fat per day, divide that by 5 and you get slightly above 10 grams per meal. That's about two teaspoons of olive oil, a little less  than 28 grams. of hemp seeds. Then divide carbs by 6 and thats your number of grams of carbs per meal. The chose your carb sources and plug that in to your plan. If you're making your meals ahead of time, like the night before, cook the total of protein and carbs that need to be cooked and divide accordingly. 

blastthru23

Starting with P 250 C 270 F 58 per day, we get 42g protein,  54g carbs, and 9g fat per meal (let's adjust the fat to 4 meals, thus roughly 11 g fat per meal). So lets parse this out in a daily meal prep plan. I'll keep it straight forward, and easy to prepare, and clean.

Meal 1: 1 1/2 scoops whey protein (assuming 30g per scoop); >1/2 cup oats; 2 teaspoons of dextrose

Meal 2, 3, 4 and 6: 168g chicken breast; 56g cooked white rice; 1 tablespoon olive oil, or coconut oil; leafy veg of your choice

Meal 5 (post workout): 1 1/2 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup oats, 2 teaspoons of dextrose

Prepare 672 gr +/- chicken breast and divide into 4 equal portions for meals 2, 3, 4, and 6. You may choose to precook a pot of white rice, and measure portions for each meal.  A rice cooker is good for this, or simply prepare a batch of rice in a large pot. Store in the fridge, and measure the amount you need per meal daily.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask :)

SemperFi

Keep rolling with this Blast.

This is invaluable information for newbs and experienced alike.

Thanks brother for putting the leg work into the information like this.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

My pleasure SF.  I really love doing it.  It's a skill I would really like to sharpen, diet is key, and I want the master key to success :)