New guy

Wrench17

Hi all,

I’m Aaron and I’m 48 5’9” 195lbs. I’ve always been active and work out typically 5x week. I’ve been sober almost 4 years now and lifting has been a large part of recovery. About a year ago I did a cycle of testosterone and masteron and saw great results. However the past couple months I’ve lost some interest in lifting (despite wanting to) and no matter how clean I eat and my exercise I can’t seem to lean down. I’d like to do a cycle again but leery of online being diluted or just scammed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for this group.

suppsforlife

hello and welcome. first, I would recommend having bloodwork.
it sounds like you have low T, you could start again with Test alone or Test + mast if you already did Mast and see how it goes. it should be helpful.
find the motivation to continue working out, that's very important. try to control the diet too and most importantly - stay sober!

CeasarIM

Hi all,

I’m Aaron and I’m 48 5’9” 195lbs. I’ve always been active and work out typically 5x week. I’ve been sober almost 4 years now and lifting has been a large part of recovery. About a year ago I did a cycle of testosterone and masteron and saw great results. However the past couple months I’ve lost some interest in lifting (despite wanting to) and no matter how clean I eat and my exercise I can’t seem to lean down. I’d like to do a cycle again but leery of online being diluted or just scammed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for this group.
Welcome , congrats on 4 yrs clean/sober . that is a big accomplishment . Working out is a big part of staying clean for me as well