New here

BigGunz01

Whats going on everyone. I'm new here, been taking gear for 25 plus yrs and i also belong to a few other boards. To all my fellow Marine brothers out there I say Semper Fi! Spent 4 yrs on Active Duty with 2nd Marine Division.

suppsforlife

Hey, warm welcome to MG. Pretty sure you're going to love it here. Glad to have someone like you around. I assume you're cruising? What your blasts look like?

Gainz.

Welcome brother, love having new members with years of experience!
If you stick around I know you'll like it here.
Extremely curious to know what kind of cycles or blasts you have done.
How you have successfully taken gear for 25 years... What kind of sides you have delt with and how you have handled them.
What are your favorite compounds and favorite ones to stack together?

BigGunz01

Hey, warm welcome to MG. Pretty sure you're going to love it here. Glad to have someone like you around. I assume you're cruising? What your blasts look like?
Glad to be a member of MG first off. As far as what my blasts look like? I'm 52 yrs old now so usually stay at 750mgs of Test Cyp a week, occasionally I'll add in some Dbols and with those I'll run 30mgs/daily. I've been at it since my early 20s so when I was younger I'd run over a 1000mgs of Test Cyp or Enth weekly, adding in Dbols or Anadrols. But now that I'm older I find my body responds good off of what I mentioned prior.

BigGunz01

Welcome brother, love having new members with years of experience!
If you stick around I know you'll like it here.
Extremely curious to know what kind of cycles or blasts you have done.
How you have successfully taken gear for 25 years... What kind of sides you have delt with and how you have handled them.
What are your favorite compounds and favorite ones to stack together?
Happy to be hear and thanks for the warm welcome. As far as what kind of cycles I've done, I've ran Test Cyp or Test Enth as my base and mixed in other compounds with that, Dbols, Android, Tren E. I think the first thing I ever ran was Sustonan in the old Redi jet glass syringes that came in the foil packs from Mexico back in the 90s. That was back in the good old days when all the gear came from Mexico before they busted all the labs in Operation Gear Grinder. How have I successfully taken gear for 25 yrs? When I first started running I never got my blood work done, nobody I knew back then did. It wasn't until the past 15 years that I started to get it done. What kind of sides have I delt with, I've got heart problems which I know is directly related to me running, that started like 12 years ago. Even with that I still continue to run gear which some might say is stupid but the way I look at it the damage as already been done to my heart. I've been hospitalized on many occasions because of these problems. I go see a cardiologist every 6 months and he runs tests on my heart and he's got me on heart meds too.

Gainz.

Jesus... No blood work for 10 years... I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good 😂🤣.
I don't mean to play it off... But "just" heart issues?
(I feel like everyone that blasts and cruises for over 2 decades is on some sort of high blood pressure meds. Hell... Most Americans period are on BP meds)
But no gyno? Anger issues? Extreme acne? Water retention?
But honestly I and probably most guys here will forgive you for the first 10-15 years.
Information just wasn't as available back then. Your only real source of information was just a bigger gym bro. Not to mention most younger guys go a little crazy at first. I'm still very new to the lifestyle (joined here like 15 months ago, pinned for the first time like 14 months ago 😁) i started extremely moderate... 300mg of test for 14 weeks. Then tried a pct... Fuck that shit... Now I blast and cruise... Run multiple compounds and even though I keep saying I won't... I keep upping (more like doubling) my fucking test and tren dose.
As far as the warm welcome... I don't know how many other gear related forums you've been apart of... but we just aren't like those other sites.
We don't bully and spread hate. No annoying know it alls (except for that Gainz guy... Fuck him... He's a little bitch 🤣)
Just a great group of guys who have similar interests and love to crack jokes and have a good time.

suppsforlife

also very strange to hear from an (I guess) old school bodybuilder with no Deca. or you tried it and didn't really loved it?

BigGunz01

also very strange to hear from an (I guess) old school bodybuilder with no Deca. or you tried it and didn't really loved it?
I didn't mention every AAS that I've ever ran, didn't feel it was necessary. Yeah I ran Deca when I first decided to start taking AAS and if I remember correctly it didn't do much for me so I never ran it again.

Gainz.

I didn't mention every AAS that I've ever ran, didn't feel it was necessary. Yeah I ran Deca when I first decided to start taking AAS and if I remember correctly it didn't do much for me so I never ran it again.

That's not the first time I heard that. A lot of it is personal preference and genetics.

My next question is what is your lifting background - body goals? Bodybuilder or powerlifter?
I feel like this forum is 70% or more bodybuilders (or at least people going for that look... With varying levels of success 🤣😂) and the rest either powerlifters or people just trying to be better

BigGunz01

Jesus... No blood work for 10 years... I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good 😂🤣.
I don't mean to play it off... But "just" heart issues?
(I feel like everyone that blasts and cruises for over 2 decades is on some sort of high blood pressure meds. Hell... Most Americans period are on BP meds)
But no gyno? Anger issues? Extreme acne? Water retention?
But honestly I and probably most guys here will forgive you for the first 10-15 years.
Information just wasn't as available back then. Your only real source of information was just a bigger gym bro. Not to mention most younger guys go a little crazy at first. I'm still very new to the lifestyle (joined here like 15 months ago, pinned for the first time like 14 months ago 😁) i started extremely moderate... 300mg of test for 14 weeks. Then tried a pct... Fuck that shit... Now I blast and cruise... Run multiple compounds and even though I keep saying I won't... I keep upping (more like doubling) my fucking test and tren dose.
As far as the warm welcome... I don't know how many other gear related forums you've been apart of... but we just aren't like those other sites.
We don't bully and spread hate. No annoying know it alls (except for that Gainz guy... Fuck him... He's a little bitch 🤣)
Just a great group of guys who have similar interests and love to crack jokes and have a good time.
As far as not getting blood work done for the first 10 years or so. Back in the mid 90s when I first started running AAS I remember anyone getting blood work done, you just cycled on and off. And yes I trained at a big gym, would switch between Powerhouse Gym and a local gym. As far as no gyno, I got it a few times when I was younger but as I got older I experienced less and less of it and eventually like now I have absolutely no signs of it. Water Retention? Yes once again when I was younger but not now. As far as anger issues, only when I ran Tren but not when I'm on Test Cyp/Enth. You've only been running for 14 months and you're already running Tren? Why? In my opinion you're too new to the "game" to already be running Tren. I've ran Tren a few times and Personally it's not worth all the sides that come with it.

BigGunz01

That's not the first time I heard that. A lot of it is personal preference and genetics.

My next question is what is your lifting background - body goals? Bodybuilder or powerlifter?
I feel like this forum is 70% or more bodybuilders (or at least people going for that look... With varying levels of success 🤣😂) and the rest either powerlifters or people just trying to be better
My lifting background, got into back in the early 90s just to put on size so I guess I can say bodybuilding but never had any interest in competing. I'm 52 yrs old now still lifting and running gear with the goal of looking good for my age.

Gainz.

You've only been running for 14 months and you're already running Tren? Why? In my opinion you're too new to the "game" to already be running Tren. I've ran Tren a few times and Personally it's not worth all the sides that come with it.

Because I'm a inpatient cunt who doesn't learn from others mistakes 🤣😂.
But I have no negative sides from tren. Except for a hyper sex drive... My mood is as stable as ever, blood work always comes back awesome, tren has oddly fixed my acne....I still don't understand why.
But my only real sides from tren is a small amount of insomnia I fixed with 10mg of melatonin and I drink water like it's going out of style.
I was fully aware and prepared for the risks.
I would never recommend someone as new as me to do tren... In fact I tell most people not to... And tell even more people not to even start gear until the rest of their lifting,diet, sleep and water is on point.
But... Do as I say... Not as I do.

Gainz.

My lifting background, got into back in the early 90s just to put on size so I guess I can say bodybuilding but never had any interest in competing. I'm 52 yrs old now still lifting and running gear with the goal of looking good for my age.

That was my next question... what are your stats?
Height weight bf?
And I'm guessing the gyno and water retention went away with time because of experience and lower dosages.
That's the part I can't wait to fully understand... How my body is doing without the blood work.
Even though I'm 14ish months in I've learned from blood work and my body that if I get a little emotional and break out on my shoulders my est is high. If I'm breaking out on my chest my est is low.
I've also learned my lower back will hurt if I'm even a little dehydrated.
I can't wait to see what I learn as time goes on.
I'll still get bloods... But hopefully I can cut back to once a year instead of 3 times a year like I've been doing

BigGunz01

Height weight bf?
And I'm guessing the gyno and water retention went away with time because of experience and lower dosages.
That's the part I can't wait to fully understand... How my body is doing without the blood work.
Even though I'm 14ish months in I've learned from blood work and my body that if I get a little emotional and break out on my shoulders my est is high. If I'm breaking out on my chest my est is low.
I'll still get bloods... But hopefully I can cut back to once a year instead of 3 times a year like I've been

Height weight bf?
I'll still get bloods... But hopefully I can cut back to once a year instead of 3 times a year like I've been doing
I'm 6'4 and right now weigh around 235lbs at my heaviest I was 248lbs but honestly when I weighed that much it was uncomfortable as shit. Being that I'm 52 yrs old I'm no longer concerned how much I weigh. I think people get too concerned with how much they weigh instead of going by how they look. You could be 6'2 and weigh 250lbs and look bloated as fuck or weigh 230lbs and be shredded and look great.

Gainz.

I'm 6'4 and right now weigh around 235lbs at my heaviest I was 248lbs but honestly when I weighed that much it was uncomfortable as shit. Being that I'm 52 yrs old I'm no longer concerned how much I weigh. I think people get too concerned with how much they weigh instead of going by how they look. You could be 6'2 and weigh 250lbs and look bloated as fuck or weigh 230lbs and be shredded and look great.

(I swear... Every single person here is bigger than me... Son of a bitch 😂🤣)
Yeah I had a very unhealthy relationship with my scale for a while.
Without going into too much detail (my life story is on this forum enough... Both of my cycle logs)
But I use to lift, got hurt, ended a toxic relationship, became a junkie, new current awesome soon to be fiancee got me clean and I started lifting again. When I started lifting 2 years ago I was 6ft 137lbs... A sickly skinny bitch. Started lifting then a year or so in I started SARMs then gear. I was obsessed with getting to 200lbs. I ate too the point where I was throwing up in my sleep. And I got to 187lbs. I was over the moon excited... 13lbs away from my goal.. then I started to look at pictures of myself. I was bloated and had very little definition. That's when I realized my weight wasn't my actual goal.
I dropped all the fat and water and got back down to like 170ish. Heartbreaking to see on the scale, but I was lean and mean. Now I eat just above maintenance and focus on the right foods.
I'm back up to 186 and I'm leaner than ever.
But my end goal for bodyweight is around 200-205lb. But how I look is far more important than my weight. But my girl keeps telling me I can't get too much bigger. She's a tiny little thing 5'5 125lb and my extra weight and strength is really doing some damage on her ovaries... I mean sex life 😂🤣.
So she keeps telling me 200 is my limit. So when I get there my goal will be balance and aesthetics.
Looking for that Greek god look... Or in my case greasy guinea god look 😂🤣.

Holy fucking shit.... Greasy Guinea God... I just figured out my next avatar name!