unclem

whats your age, weight, height and what do u want or goals in bodybuilding? you said your new to all this but there are some smart people on here so listen to them.

silvrnblkduck

I am a bit older than most that are here. I'm 54. I am 6ft tall 235. Been in and out of the gym my whole life but not till recently I have been a bit addicted to building my body stronger. Most of the people in my family don't live past 65 so I got paranoid and hit the gym hard, diet and exercise.
Started some minor trt.

unclem

iam 57 so i know where your coming from. so whats your trt dosage? is it e or cyp? now a days endos put you TU 198mg xs 2 aday i was on it till my test level went 2900 he took straight off.try 500mg test e 250mg mon- thurs. that dose will get you where you want to be. dont forget use it for 12-14 weeks then work on your pct.

Gainz.

Heck no.. I'm just doing 300 Test E. Every two weeks..
First off welcome, and it seems like most guys here are either mid 50s or mid 30s.

You said 300 every 2 weeks?

Are you pinning once every 2 weeks?
Because you should be pinning twice a week.
So 300mg every 2 weeks, 150mg per week.
That's 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.

If you aren't pinning twice a week... You are most likely experiencing highs and lows, and probably some pretty crappy sides.
Water retention, acne...
As for diet... I can help with that if interested.
Just don't want to type it all out if you aren't.

What's your diet like now?
Calories, protein?
Meals per day... Water intake?

lineman1007

I am a bit older than most that are here. I'm 54. I am 6ft tall 235. Been in and out of the gym my whole life but not till recently I have been a bit addicted to building my body stronger. Most of the people in my family don't live past 65 so I got paranoid and hit the gym hard, diet and exercise.
Started some minor trt.
Welcome to the group. 64 here and on trt. I pin 2 times a week with test c at 250 a pop. I feel good. Working out mostly with bands and some dumb bells. Good diet and train just about every other day. Don't hit the heavy weights anymore. I want to continue to work out until I or my doctor says no more. Best of luck to ya and keep on hittin your goals.

silvrnblkduck

First off welcome, and it seems like most guys here are either mid 50s or mid 30s.

You said 300 every 2 weeks?

Are you pinning once every 2 weeks?
Because you should be pinning twice a week.
So 300mg every 2 weeks, 150mg per week.
That's 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.

If you aren't pinning twice a week... You are most likely experiencing highs and lows, and probably some pretty crappy sides.
Water retention, acne...
As for diet... I can help with that if interested.
Just don't want to type it all out if you aren't.

What's your diet like now?
Calories, protein?
Meals per day... Water intake?
If I'm being honest, I can't afford that frequent use. My diet needs work. I try to use protein after workout and eat protein rich foods( red meat, fish, peanut butter.. ) I can't afford a " bodybuilder" way of doing this.. just minimal use.
Thanks!

Gainz.

If I'm being honest, I can't afford that frequent use. My diet needs work. I try to use protein after workout and eat protein rich foods( red meat, fish, peanut butter.. ) I can't afford a " bodybuilder" way of doing this.. just minimal use.
Thanks!

What? My trt cost me $200 a year.
I'm guessing you're going to a doctor?
Complete rip off!
The test is out of your system by your next pin... If you are going every 2 weeks. Pretty much waisting your time and money pinning like that.

Drop your doc and buy some test from one of our sources... Save a bunch of money and do it the right way!

Gainz.

Tell me please where to get for $200 a year?!?!?!
Well 1 vial of 250mg test running at 125mg a week will last 20 weeks.
56 weeks in a year.
So 3 vials of test is all you need!
I get vials for $35 bucks a rip. 2 boxes of 100 27g pins and 1ml barrels is $60. 3×35=105 plus 60
=165
Then $30 for shipping
$195

I spent way more than that a year... Because I blast twice a year... And tren and mast gets expensive quick!
But my trt is dirt cheap

unclem

its not allowed for talking about sources on open form, why dont you start a conversation with him a pm to get your answers.