sife3

New member to the site and wanted to introduce myself before making any reviews or submissions. While I usually stay anonymous, I thought it would be good to make a presence here, as this site has a solid feel to it and seems to avoid the politics found elsewhere and on the private forums. I've been a consumer of anabolic compounds for the past decade and have run various cycles and stacks over the years. It took a lot of trial and error when I started and now all the hard work has paid off with little to no side effects.  I am a passionate supporter of the use of anabolic steroids and the legalization of them for adults and those individuals in sports related fields. We have been hiding too long behind the false stigma that steroids will bring negative side effects when they simply do not if used properly. It is only due to abuse and ignorance, as with anything in life, that we have gotten to where we are now. I hope to bring together those strong enough to say enough is enough and fight for our rights to use these compounds, especially when there is legal alcohol available in nearly every city in America. That is my introduction -- thank you for reading and I hope to be a contributor here and help build a positive place to learn about proper usage and safe places to obtain quality products, etc.

D

dolfanshan

+1 sife...nice intro, and I agree with you 100% brother. Welcome to the Muscle Guru family!

D

Dont_trip

I agree alcohol is more dangerous but to brush off steroids as not dangerous is foolish and extremely biased...In my opinion.I mean hell run a decent dosed oral for 8-12 weeks and tell me how your lipid panel looks and for you to say that you know without a doubt steroids cause minimal damage is an outrageous statement,Every action has a equal re action if you think you can take compounds and add 20-30lbs of lean mass in a year and that it would have little negative consequences that is poor thinking.Lets ignore the pink elephant in room guys of wrestlers and bodybuilding competitors dropping dead at 30-50 years old or just chalk it up to "Abuse" I can tell you right now that most guys on these forums abuse drugs and don't compete they use them purely for cosmetic reason's and still Look fucking average So point being I strongly disagree with you steroids are dangerous maybe not what the media portrays but they do carry health risk's Just because blood work does not show everything that is going on in your body does not mean it aint doing nothing....I mean shit bro Do blood work after running teen and an oral and lets see what it says for the majority of people.....Anyway's Glad to have you here Welcome =)

D

dolfanshan

I didn't see it as sife saying aas isn't bad for you. He said it is with abuse and ignorance.  The bodybuilder mysteriously dropping dead in their 30's and 50's is media propaganda and fear mongering. Just like they claimed it caused Lyle Alzados brain tumor or caused WWE wrestler Chris Benoit to kill his wife, son, and himself. They never take into account all the coke, narcotics, and alcohol these guys consumed. Out of the 3 packs a day I used to smoke, the fifth of whiskey a day I used to drink, the fried foods and trans fats I used to eat, the diesel fumes I inhale 12 hrs a day, and the gear I use in a responsible manor I'd say the gear by far is the least of my worries. Tylenol sends more people to the emergency room than steroids.

siegmund

You make a good point dolpf , and in reality I look at it that way also , I dont say it much , because im not your typical normal person.  I ate bottle after bottle of percocets and vics ,(a day ) morphine , diluid. , and when I couldnt get that smack. Not to mention the benzos and alcohol , and the 3 pack of newport a day. ( the addiction started from , broke all my ribs , sternum, spleen busted)  but I fought this addiction a life time . If my aas use fills the gap for that so be it. Im sober , im a husband a father , a grandpa , and a friend to many .  So aas and lifting changed my life , saved my life ,.. I do know the purpose of the post tho, to the normal person , just trying to be healthy , And They Think Theres No Risk , Dt Is Right Theres Alot Of Risk .  

D

Dont_trip

But lets look at at least one of the facts Steroids cause hypertrophy In your muscles well the same token your heart is a muscle I can list 15-20 names easily  that steroids played a major role in,Yeah alcohol does kill more people but they don't report every tom dick and harry that have heart problems stemming from steroids or kidney failure or how about liver transplants....I am personally not talking just the media I am talking a bout the guys here who think steroids if used properly can be safe LOL....Look you know what is considered used properly?200 max test a week,maybe 100mg of deca a week so tell me something where does tren fall into  all these things If taking a shot can literally make you fall on the ground gasping for breath please tell me where it fits among safe use?I can't stand when guys like Sife come here pretty much promoting steroids to be as safe as a tums....It is dangerous practice and could send guys the wrong message....does the media Over hype yes of course But don't assume that steroids did not play a part whatsoever in chris benoit because roid rage is real I don't care how many guys brush it off,Pump 15x's the amount of hormone in men and tell me your not more susceptible to rage....Seigmund hit the nail on the head this is about the kids reading and going Oh steroids they are safe Fuck No they aint

siegmund

Bottom line is , your right ,  aas is not safe ,    now in my case its a step up or two or three , but thats beside the point ... 

D

dolfanshan

There have not been any long term studies on steroid use, so they can't say it has or has not been the cause of problems. I know a guy who died of a heart attack at 38. He never touched roids, but had he been a juice head they would have blamed it on that. Nevermind heart disease runs in his family. I know a woman who died from water poisenng. She died from drinking too much water. What I'm getting at is everything in moderation. If you stay on cycle for 12 months at a time like some guys I know do. Then yes your a dumbass and hurting yourself, but I can see what you're getting at with not wanting kids to think it has no risk because it does. However I still stand by my assertions that individuals do things in their everyday life that are more health hazardous than gear.

D

dolfanshan

Roid rage affects less than 2% of users. It would be safe to assume the cocaine and anti depressants Chris Benoit was on were more the cause than roids.

strong

Very good points from both Dolf and D_T. NO, steroids are not safe. However, Like Sieg says, its better than a lot of things some of us done. I think we all try to be as safe as possible by protecting our organs and using proper Ai's and just basically monitoring our use. We do what we can. I personally have played Russian roulette with my whole life. I love the adrenaline high I get from 140 to 150 mph on my ninja zx9. I know that's not safe and I know the consequences. I just don't care !!!!!   I would rather take chances... its not for everyone.