New on here

murphyb911

Hi all - just joined. Just started a 16 week program with a coach and gear. Looking forward to seeing what people are doing especially those with advanced age (i.e 50s/60s).

suppsforlife

Hi all - just joined. Just started a 16 week program with a coach and gear. Looking forward to seeing what people are doing especially those with advanced age (i.e 50s/60s).
hello and welcome. pretty sure you're going to love it here.
your first cycle?
what are you starting? hoping test?

murphyb911

HGH. I tried test a couple years ago and developed a wicked case of sleep apnea. So, I decided not to included it. Starting at 4 iu/day and monitoring on a weekly basis. The goal is to get to 10-12% body fat by my 60th birthday in May. I am 23% now.

suppsforlife

4IU/day is mostly suitable for muscle growth. 2 max 3 IU a day is enough for weight loss. But you can continue with 4 IU/day which helps lean muscle growth AND fat burning, for better body fat %.
It is quite obvious that you should have a calorie deficit with proper macro balance and regular weightlifting.
PS: 12% bf at 60 y/o is worth huge respect.

Pompsplace

Hello and welcome murphy,

It is always great to see the community grow and get to know more about the new members.
Have an awesome week!

murphyb911

4IU/day is mostly suitable for muscle growth. 2 max 3 IU a day is enough for weight loss. But you can continue with 4 IU/day which helps lean muscle growth AND fat burning, for better body fat %.
It is quite obvious that you should have a calorie deficit with proper macro balance and regular weightlifting.
PS: 12% bf at 60 y/o is worth huge respect.
Thanks. Diet and macros are why I got a personal trainer who is a former Mr Olympia Natural champion and my age. He gave me a macro and training plan which I started today. I check in with him weekly and provide my daily weight and once a week waist and hip measurement and pics. Then he will adjust as needed.

Dasking

Welcome brother, you should start a cycle log I am highly interested myself, im starting hgh soon but paired with trt. possibly Cjc-1295 DAC aswell (not at same time as hgh)

you only have only done 1 cycle previously?
What's your starting weight, and height?
UGL hgh or pharma hgh?
If sleep apnea weren't an issue would you implement Test and others?

Goodluck to you, can't wait to see you blow past your goals!!!

murphyb911

I did HGH + Test cycle about 12 years ago after I got divorced. I got the HGH and Test from Kingsberg Medical. The HGH was only 1.5 IUs/day M-F. I didn't have a trainer that time. I followed p90X followed by P90X2 and a strict Paleo diet for 6 months. It worked great and I landed between 10 & 12% body fat and maintained it for a year. The old diet habits kicked in and I gradually slipped to where I am today. I looked to do additional HGH cycles in between but the Kingsberg price was so high that it became cost prohibitive. I tried a Test cycle but the sleep apnea ended it. I don't trust UGL. So, I only look for Pharma grade. Luckily I found an overseas site that's actually legit. I placed a small order last year of Norditropin Simple X and it came quickly. I gave it a try and I could tell that it was legit within a couple of weeks. So, for this cycle, I placed a larger order to cover this 16 week cycle of Pfizer Genotropin 12mg. It arrived in two days from Turkey. They paid for the express shipping because it was such a large order. It was a risk but I believe it paid off because I believe that it is legit.

My starting height is 5'10" and weight is 202. I am hoping to drop 20 lbs and either maintain or gain some mucle to end up at 12% body fat in 16 weeks. After I finish this cycle, I will consider test again as I believe that weight combined with the test causes the apnea problem. At sub 15% bf, I think I could probably do test and not have apnea. I look on this site to see if there is a place I can track progress easily.

CeasarIM

Welcome to the board . You are about the same weight as me and probably a couple of years older. Best of luck to you ,glad you are in the game . Keep us posted on your progress

Dasking

Im glad your back in the game and getting healthy again, it is easier if you've been there before and finished the grind.

Isn't 16 weeks short for a HGH cycle? Everything I have read recently recommended 20 weeks as a minimum. I'm just starting the hgh game tho, I'm actually asking.
what is your dose aswell? I'm looking at 2iu for a while until I can blast then tapering up to 4iu possibly. Depends on sides if any.

I found a pretty wildly cheap source in North America with real testing and multiple sizes and strengths / purity of no label hgh pure stuff AFTER I made a huge order with a different company. It was painful but I pray I don't regret it but it is pharma atleast.

even at sub 12%bf if you gain alot of muscle or have a thick neck sleep apnea is still a possibility. Have you gotten checked if you do have it already and the cycle exacerbated it? I didn't realize I had sleep apnea until starting trt and taking a "sports" dose of trt.

Excited for you bro, I wish I paid for a coach. Your going to blast through those goals I bet

murphyb911

Im glad your back in the game and getting healthy again, it is easier if you've been there before and finished the grind.

Isn't 16 weeks short for a HGH cycle? Everything I have read recently recommended 20 weeks as a minimum. I'm just starting the hgh game tho, I'm actually asking.
what is your dose aswell? I'm looking at 2iu for a while until I can blast then tapering up to 4iu possibly. Depends on sides if any.

I found a pretty wildly cheap source in North America with real testing and multiple sizes and strengths / purity of no label hgh pure stuff AFTER I made a huge order with a different company. It was painful but I pray I don't regret it but it is pharma atleast.

even at sub 12%bf if you gain alot of muscle or have a thick neck sleep apnea is still a possibility. Have you gotten checked if you do have it already and the cycle exacerbated it? I didn't realize I had sleep apnea until starting trt and taking a "sports" dose of trt.

Excited for you bro, I wish I paid for a coach. Your going to blast through those goals I bet
Thanks - I am planning a 16 week cycle as it aligns with the goal of my 60th birthday and Mexico trip. Depending on where I stand at that point, I may continue on to 20 or 24 weeks. I am doing 4 iu per day of pharma. I didn't get officially checked for sleep apnea but my fiance reported extreme snoring and I woke up several times gasping for air. So, that was enough for me. I quit taking the test and I stopped having the gasping problem. I do still snore but that may be weight + alcohol. I quit drinking on Jan 1 and my fiance was able to make it through the night in the same bed last weekend for the first time in a while.

Dasking

You should get tested or a c-pap if you can, snoring is an indicator of sleep apnea according 2 my sleep study dr. It is one of the most important things we can do to extend our lives and maximize quality of life. Gos a long way for recovery aswell especially since we are already leveraging compounds to get an edge.