New SRC on MG

Anabols.org

Hello guys, I'm a new SRC here on MG.

My name is John and I'm from XXXXXXX. I have good prices, good stock and also a very good International delivery.

Here you can see my promo which I have at the moment.

musclegurus.to/source-reviews/anabols.org/promos-and-coupons

Thanks for attention guys.

strong

Whats up Anabols? Welcome. I hope you do well here. a bunch of great guys. I hope you can be productive with advice and help people who need it....

Anabols.org

strong said:
</p><p>Whats up Anabols? Welcome. I hope you do well here. a bunch of great guys. I hope you can be productive with advice and help people who need it....</p><p>
</p><p>If someone need my help please ask me. I will be very glad to help everyone.</p>

D

Dont_trip

Balkan test Cyp vs Vermodje Test Cypionate?I get routine blood work and am in the market fro some GOOD test cypionate since my GOTO does not carry test C.....If needed I will be the lab rat for all your testing need's LMAO

Anabols.org

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>Balkan test Cyp vs Vermodje Test Cypionate?I get routine blood work and am in the market fro some GOOD test cypionate since my GOTO does not carry test C.....If needed I will be the lab rat for all your testing need's LMAO</p><p>
</p><p>If you ask me, my choice is BP Test Cyp. Because the quality of BP is better, all of their products are registered and every batch is verified in laboratories. But Vermodje is also good and it's cheaper than BP.</p>

D

Dont_trip

I will go with balkan Not sure yet brotha I am trying to find some good test Cyp let me shop around if I can't find any domestic I will give you a shot btw your coupon code does not work tried it earlier today

D

Dont_trip

Did not work for me,Could be I am just to stupid to figure it out LMAO

Dexter

hey Anabols.org, this is the wrong section. if you want to inform people with something (news, updates) of your website, you can do it on your ask & discuss page. Thanks