new to it all

pikeville3

I have a tryout coming up with a minor league baseball team and i am wanting to get on winstrol, However i am trying to be smart about where i get it from and if its real. So if i can have some opinions on what sites would be smart to shop on would be greatly appreciated. oh and i want inject able

siegmund

first get to know who is who ,then go to the reviews and check them out .and then I tho k you can answer your own question ..also doesn't hurt.to make a few friends and talk pm

Dolf

First of all pike you need to read the site rules, and you'll see that you cannot discuss sources in open forum. That's what the reviews on the review page are for. You can however ask about that sources gear on their respective ask and discuss section. Here's a link to the rules.http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines

Welcome to MG. What are your stats and cycle experience? Why are you wanting to run a winny only cycle?

csancheezy

I hear ya, if only we had a sweet ass review site where we could see that there were trustworthy sources with quality products, you know a place governed by unbiased reviews and awesome bros just trying to help the next guy out.....dang too bad

A

AnabolicPerformance

Naw bro I think they got that!! Sieg came out with it in the Underworld, Inc thread but think he said you gotta pay or something about paying anyway

3rd_levelup

Welcome man and check this out. Why dont you look over the reviews. Coming here as a newbie asking such questions will not get you far. Just some advice.

Nytex

Hello and welcome, don't worry you'll get this figured out in no time .  Put a little time in and you will see its all at your finger tips.