New to MG, transplant from that one site with an e!

rocketman123

Hello MG!

I am new here but have been in the scene for a while. A buddy's buddy told me about the site and I had to come check it out! There seems to be less drama here, from what I can see, and although drama can be hilarious at times, it does get somewhat tiring. I have enjoyed the fresh atmosphere here while reading though the site a bit over the past few days and decided to create an account. I'm moderately active in a large number of other forums, limiting the amount of time I have available for any one site, but I am excited to add this site to my "actively contributing" list and hope to learn even more from you guys while returning the favor ten-fold in any way that I can.

Thanks!

~R

Dexter

Welcome rocketman123We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation. +1 for your intro. 

PS: do not hesitate to participate in our competition.

milkin

Welcome rocketman123, we are glad you are here. Yes indeed we roll at a much different pace here and a good one at that. You see, by keeping the drama and trash out we are able to present a comfortable atmosphere where members can come to. Asking a question will never resulting in bashing since that is not our style.Our site format revolves around member feedback and we pride ourselves on the fact that this site was built by the members for the members. We hope you feel comfortable here and contribute as we continue to grow and any/all feedback you may have is always welcome.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/members-stuff/suggestions-and-ideas/73011-site-suggestions

rocketman123

Thanks, guys!

Haven't been active on here yet, but when my schedule frees up a bit, I'll be on here more often! Currently browsing around the site as I speak, a couple pics to come soon, hopefully.