New to MG

mitch77

Hi everyone. My name is Mitch, i'm 37 yo, my bodyweight is 240-280 lbs I have been training for on and off for 20 years. I started experimenting with chemicals 5 years a go. Usually I do 1 longer cycle of 5-6 months starting in spring and ending in autumn. Every cycle I try to use different compounds, trying to find out what best works for me. Every cycle I learn something new. I would be happy to share my experience with other members and I would be very happy to get advice from experienced users. Have a nice day everybody! Mitch

D

dolfanshan

Welcome mitch...5 to 6 months is quite long for a cycle. Do you get blood work done throughout the cycle to keep on top of any issues?

mitch77

No, I don't get any blood work done throughout the cycle as I always feel fine, no side effect issues on cycle, my pct is spot on and off cycle I also feel fine. But it doesn't mean that inside my body everything is ok. This year I get blood work done throughout the cycle just to make sure as I am getting older and should be more serious . I know my cycle is long 5 to 6 months, but it is very hard to stop once you start seeing awesome progress and results :)

milkin

Welcome Mitch, we are glad you are here. We look forward to your contribution to our site. Be sure to read the rules and stay active in the forum. We are interested in hearing more about your cycling history, you can post here to open it up as a topic. 5-6 months iv a very controversial time frame for a cycle, again we would like to here more.

+ 1 for your intro.