New to Muscle Guru

J

Justinccwilliams

Whats up fellas!

Been training for about 8 years strong and was introduced to Anabolic Steriods close to 2 years ago. My stats as of 12/16/2015 are Height: 67in Weight: 201lbs BF:9-10%///One rep maxes consist of: Bench Press: 380lbs Deadlift: 550lbs Squat: 500lbs OHP:  275lbs

I'm a bodybuilder with a power lifting mentality. Lifting has become my life and has never done me wrong. I'm always looking for new and resourceful suppliers that are legitimate with good Reviews. I wouldn't consider myself a "veteran" when it comes to AAS, but I have definitely put in the time and effort to research and educate myself about the subject before trying anything.

Cycle History:

1. 12 weeks Test Enth w/ Exemstane as AI, Nolva and Clomid PCT

2. 12 weeks Test Prop and Enth w/ Exemstane as AI, Nolva and Clomid PCT

3. 12 weeks Test Enth and Deca w/ Exemstane as AI, Nolva and Clomid PCT 

4. 12 Weeks Test Enth and Tren A w/ Exemstane as AI, Nolva and Clomid PCT

5. 12 weeks Test Enth and Tren A w/ Exemstane as AI, Nolva and Clomid PCT

I hope to receive quality information and sources through this page and I am always up for constructive criticism (as long as it's civil) on cycles, products and contest prep. My plan for 2015 is to compete for the first time ever, so I will be using this page to record my journey.

Cheers Fellas!

Justin

L

LuckyPharm

KABOOB!!!! and he lands!!!!! funny huh.. no one seems to talk trash to you lol

the TREN KING!

D

Dont_trip

Welcome Justin thanks for coming in polite and detailed....Now stop trying to get people to fight for you lucky simple as that

strong

Welcome Justin, Nice entry brother... Just remember to research this site for a while before making contacts...